One

The flower in my heart

 

A girl walk into the school hallway, the skirt she’s wearing swaying back and forth as she walk. Most of the guys there gave her a filthy look but she being an innocent girl just smile and didn’t give a second thought about it. Her brown hair was tied into a single fishtail, light makeup on her face making and a pink hairband make her look dazzling.

Her name is Kim Ryeowook. Everyone knows Kim Ryeowook. She is the daughter of Kim Youngwoon, the famous business man and Park Jungsoo, the famous actor. She has a beautiful face as she took over her mother’s.

Boys fall head over heels for Ryeowook because she was no doubt the most beautiful and cute little angel, after Leeteuk. She likes to help people and kind with such a heartwarming smile.

“Ryeowook”

The girl turn when she heard her name being called. A smile appeared on her beautiful face when she saw her bestfriend walking towards her.

“Bummie”

She squeal and hug the man, who hug her back.

“Aww, someone seems to miss me a lot”

Kibum best friend who smile cheekily at her.

“Is it wrong to miss my best friend?”

Ryeowook ask pouting at Kibum which made him chuckle before pinching her cheeks.

“Aww, my baby is so cute~”

Kibum cooed and Ryeowook blush.

“Then Bummie is so handsome”

She replied back. Kibum felt his heart skip a bit at her remark but nonetheless gave her a cheeky grin.

“Wookie is beautiful today”

He replied once more.

“Kibummie is the prince charming”

“Ryeowookie is Cinderella”

“Hey! I don’t live near the cinders”

They both laugh at what Ryeowook said. Seriously, it was really funny. The bell rang stopping the two best friend from saying anything once more. They both walk towards their classroom.

“Hey, I heard that we are getting a new math teacher today”

Kibum said and Ryeowook raise an eyebrow.

“Really? What happen to Mr. Jung?”

She ask and Kibum shrugged.

“I’m not sure but they say he was exchange to some other school. But I did heard that they say this teacher is really young. Maybe 25 years old. They say he is handsome and came from a wealthy family”

He said.

“Wow, from what you said, he seems young and intelligent, don’t you think. He’s just 8 years older than us. But I just hope that he would be nice even to a stupid student like me”

Ryeowook said with a groan. The reason why she is groaning is because she hates math. Math is her weakness. She gets most of her subject an ‘A’ score but math. It’s her ultimate weakness.

“You’re not stupid Wookie. You just don’t understand the formulae. If you do, then math is as easy as ABC”

Kibum said trying to cheer his best friend up but she groan even more.

“Geez Kibum. I wonder who had brainwashed your mind. Last year you were groaning about math is hard and everything. But now, I don’t even know what to say”

Ryeowook said, opening the door to their classroom and got in. Kibum smile from where he was standing.

You have no idea Wookie. You have no idea….

~

A red Ferrari came into the school’s ground earning curios glance from the students there. Really, it’s not every day they would see a Ferrari coming to their school. Let’s just say that the teachers at the school aren’t that rich but they can afford to buy expensive stuff.

But not a hot red dazzling Ferrari.

Few students stop and stare at the car in awe, hoping they could see who the driver is. The driver might be a handsome young man or a hot chick wearing short skirts.

And when the door to the driver’s seat was opened, a man came out wearing a simple t-shirt, the neck hung low almost revealing the abs he had, a pair of jeans, the sunglasses hung on his nose, a pair of black shoes and a backpack. His hairwas styled handsomely and people would thought that he is a student.

But he isn’t a student.

A few girls lingering longer there squeal when they saw him and a few almost ran to him if it wasn’t because of the school bell that rang at that time. The man smile and took off the sunglasses revealing such a beautiful eyes.

“Kyuhyun-ah!”

Kyuhyun look straight when he heard his name getting called. A wide grin spread on his face.

“Noona!”

He happily called and ran towards the girl who was running towards him and soon the both of them were in each other’s embrace. A few students who were there raise an eyebrow. What were their teacher doing with the handsome man, that was what they thought in their mind.

Because Victoria is a teacher at the school and also one of the beautiful teacher’s there, she was quite reserve. A few of the handsome boys at the school somehow had taken a liking on her but she had decline them. She said she was reserve for someone else.

What if that man is the one who caught her heart?

“You’re finally here, aren’t you Kyuhyun-ah. How’s mama and baba?”

“Mama and Baba? Oh, they’re fine. You know how mama is. Always trying to get things in her control”

Kyuhyun said, making a face which Victoria laugh and hit his chest slightly.

“It’s not good for you to talk like that about mama and baba”

Victoria scold him but Kyuhyun just shrugged like it was a normal thing. Well, it was normal for Kyuhyun to talk bad things about his mother but nonetheless he still love her.

“So, shall we go in and get your schedule? I think your first class is starting in two hours or so. Shall we go?”

She ask and Kyuhyun nod at her happily.

“Noona, thanks. Thanks for giving me this job”

He said but Victoria shook her head.

“It wasn’t me who gave the job to you but the principle. But if you insist, your welcome, Kyu-baby”

She said and pinching his cheeks. Thank god nobody was there now.

“Noona! Stop pinching my cheeks. It hurts. And stop calling me Kyu-baby. I’m not a baby”

Kyuhyun whine pushing Victoria’s hands away from his cheeks and pout at her. Victoria chuckle and ruffle his hair.

“Noona!”

“You’re still a baby to me. So, why don’t I give you a small tour? Then we can head to the teacher’s room where you can spend time knowing the other teachers?”

Victoria suggest.

Kyuhyun nod.

“Let’s go”

And they walk around the school arm in arm, happily together.

 

 

 


 

Quite a long chapter don't you think...

Anyways, feel free to comment...

and oh, i change the title but it doesnt seems to fit the story... hahaha...

love,

SnowyAngel