21

At World’s End

The Aquamarine, Antarctica, 31 January 2012

 

Seungri’s P.O.V.

It was early morning and L had reached the Aquamarine safely. I called for the rest of the Infinite members to gather at the town hall. I loved the town hall because it was specially designed by me! It consisted of a large round jade table specially handcrafted in China and a huge waterfall with fresh spring water flowing from the polar ice caps of Antarctica. Behind the waterfall are crystal caves whereby the embedded crystals in the rocks provide natural lighting when they glow. Ah… wish Rena could see this as well, I thought. This setup provides me with the best feng shui I could ever get.

 

I was then led off from my thoughts when the rest of the Infinite members arrived. One by one they started striding in with signs of fatigue of their eyes. Oh well… what to do? Life’s sure tough if you want to be an assassin, I thought. I wish I could help them in one-way or another after all this melodrama is over. And all of a sudden, a thought hit me and I started to grin stupidly. Infinite was just standing there, looking at me weirdly. I then overheard Sungjong whispering to Hoya, “Hyung. Maybe it wasn’t a good idea to rescue him. I think he’s kind of nuts up here.” and he started to point near his head.

 

Hoya then giggled at his dongsaeng’s action. I then raised my voice at them, “Yah! What are the two of you murmuring about? Care to share with us?” “N-nothing.” Sungjong stuttered at my sudden outrage. Hoya remained silent not wanting to go up against me whose wrath and anger can be quite scary at times. I then turned to face the five of them, “Well I gathered all of you today is because I figured that you may need some help in fighting against the Three Musketeers. So I’ve requested for some new weapons to be made from the factory since your weapons are kind of outdated and it’ll be yours forever so choose wisely.”

 

“Bring them out!” I yelled to the servants. Within seconds, the table was filled with all sorts of weapons of different shapes and sizes, ranging from guns to bows and arrows. “Aren’t most of them medieval weapons? How are we going to fight against them?” questioned Dongwoo. “Hold your horses, Dongwoo. Let me explain them. Some of the weapons you see here are improved versions of medieval weapons so as to fit with the modern times whilst others are created out exactly the way it was from sci-fi movies. I’ll explain in greater detail individually after you’ve chosen your weapon of choice.” I said simply.