Epilogue

At World’s End

Spacecraft, above Earth, 25 December 2012

 

“You may now kiss the bride,” the priest said. Upon hearing this, Seungri pecked a kiss on Rena’s lips, picked her up bridal style and spun her around.

 

“Woo-hoo!” cheered Infinite whom was seated in the front row. “Congrats boss!” each of them said and went up to shake his hand.

 

“Thanks guys! If it wasn’t for your hard work, we wouldn’t be standing here right now.” Seungri told Infinite and they nodded in agreement.

 

GD then went up to him, “Hey buddy! Congrats! So what’s happened to the rings now?”

 

“Oh! I took back the ring from Sungyeol so I’m giving him another weapon. The four rings have been collected, locked in a box and are currently on its way down the Mariana Trench, the deepest part of the world’s oceans. Such high and dangerous levels of magic should not be exposed to the world,” he added.

 

“Yes that’s right,” as GD agreed with him. “Then what about the director positions for the Lee Foundation?” GD asked worriedly.

 

“Oh don’t worry, I’ve got that under control,” he assured. “I’ve discussed Infinite about that issue and they’ve agreed to take up the new positions. This will hopefully end their past lives as assassins and turn over a new leaf. Hoya will be my new secretary since Rena is now the Chairwoman. Sunggyu and Sungjong will be the Director and Assistant Director of the Aquamarine so they can protect each other. Sungyeol and L will the Director and Assistant Director of the newly constructed space center known as the Jewel box. While Dongwoo and Woohyun take on their new jobs as President and CEO of the Lee Foundation respectively.”

 

GD agreed, “Ah… this is truly a great opportunity for them. Come on, let’s get back to the celebrations,” and he dragged Seungri into the crowd.

 

Meanwhile… in another spacecraft

 

A figure in a black tuxedo suit was watching them carefully whilst rubbing his golden ring bearing a topaz crystal, the Ring of Light. He spoke, “Are you ready, Laque?”

 

“Yes milord.” replied the Guardian Angel.

 

“I’ll be back,” he whispered angrily.