1

At World’s End

Seoul, South Korea, 20 January 2012

 

GD tiredly opened the door to his expensive apartment in Gangnam district, threw his jacket aside and laid on the sofa bed. Closing his eyes, he began thinking about the man he had bumped into earlier at the bar.

 

Flashback

GD’s P.O.V.

I walked into the bar and asked for my usual tequila drink from the bartender. As I began sipping on my drink, I felt a strange feeling and turned around only to notice a strange pair of eyes watching me intensely. Soon, he stood up and walked towards me and stuck his hand out for me to shake.

 

“Hi, my name is Choi Seung Hyun. You can call me T.O.P.” he said.

 

“Oh hi, nice to meet you. My name is-“

 

He interrupted, “I know who you are. I’ve read your profile on Facebook before.”

 

At this moment, I began wondering. Who is this strange man? Looking at me so intensely and to make things worse, he’s stalking me! And soon, weird thoughts of him me began to flood my mind and I ended up being hanged from a 10-blade ceiling fan at top speed! Immediately, I packed up my stuff and hurriedly rushed towards the exit. However, before I could leave, he grabbed hold of my wrist and spun me around and kissed me ferociously on my lips!

 

“Earth to GD. Earth to GD.” T.O.P. began waving his hands wildly in front of my face. I then realized that I was in dreamland and looked back at him. He then went on to explain that he’s a government agent who was tasked to search for me, a well-known historian. He then gave me his name card and asked me to call him up to arrange another meeting with him, preferably at a café since a bar brings about suspicion. With that, T.O.P. left the bar in a rush.

 

End of flashback

GD opened his eyes and made his way to his bathroom for a pleasant bubble bath before going to bed. He made a mental note to himself to call T.O.P. the next day and meet up at the café below his apartment.

 

T.O.P.’s P.O.V.

As soon as I left the bar, I rushed into the limo with both my left- and right-hand men, Daesung and Taeyang. I commanded the driver to start the engine and head back towards Section 7’s headquarters.

 

As soon as the limo took a right turn into another street, a gunshot was heard. It hit our driver right in the middle of his forehead and the limo flipped over only to hit a nearby lamppost. Luckily, the three of us survived but suffered minor injuries like cuts and bruises, etc.

 

“Vroom!” and I looked up to see our attacker on a motorcycle, pointing a gun at my head. I closed my eyes and prayed hard that I will end up in heaven but no gunshots were heard. I opened my eyes only to see my attacker tossing a poker card at me. It was an ace card with an Infinite symbol at the back. With that, he left in a hurry on his motorcycle.

 

The three of us hurried back to the headquarters and I demanded a search for all assassin groups. Top on the list was a group of seven, which calls themselves, Infinite. Nothing is known of them except that they’re hired to kill in the most ruthless manner, as swift as possible.