16

At World’s End

Section 7’s headquarters, 27 January 2012

 

Seungri’s P.O.V.

T.O.P. shouted, “Okay. Thanks to our brilliant historian, GD, we’ve uncovered the next clue and that is we’re heading towards Mexico. GD please fill us in on the details?”

 

GD then spoke, “Professor Byron’s diary contained some photos of which their locations are unknown. I’ve done a research and found that this round object is related to the Mayan people who live in Mexico. So we’re going there to visit their temple and retrieve it back.” and it displayed a series of photos across the table.

 

T.O.P. then concluded, “Alright folks! It’s time to pack your bags cause we’re leaving for Mexico. We’ll give you some time to speak to your loved ones so we’re flying off on the 29th.” I glared at T.O.P. for saying ‘loved ones’. GD then gave a blur look, noticing the tension between us and dragged me out. With that, we left the room to pack our stuff.

 

Meanwhile…

The Aquamarine, Antarctica, 27 January 2012

 

“Hello guys!” came the voice of a hologram of L. “Hey!” they replied. Dongwoo then began, “Well… as you all know this week has been very terrible saddened by the loss of two members, Leadergyu and Sungyeol. So we need to nominate a new leader to lead the team to greater heights. So are there any nominations?”

 

“Since you’re the oldest amongst the five of us, why don’t you be the leader then?” Hoya asked. “Alright then! This settles the problem.” Dongwoo said. All of a sudden, the chair next to L began to glitter only to reveal a silhouette of a hooded figure with dark eyes.

 

“Good morning Infinite!” the hooded figure across the room spoke, staring intensely at each and every one of their faces.

 

“And good morning to you boss!” they replied.

 

“We’ve got word that GD and the rest are heading towards Mexico in search of a Mayan temple on the 29th. Hoya and Sungjong, you’ll ambush them there. Got it?”

 

“Yes boss!” they cried.

 

“Very good. Is that all?”

 

“Dongwoo is the new leader now since Leadergyu is absent on leave forever.” L spoke softly.

 

“Oh yes. I’ve heard about the saddened loss of two precious Infinite members.” The boss then pretended to wipe away his fake tears but the Infinite members didn’t realize that act. At this point, Sungjong started to break down in tears.

 

The boss then added firmly, “Alright. Enough of grieving. We must stand united. I expect no more slip-ups this time. Well if there’s no questions, then that’s all for today. Meeting concluded.” With that, the boss’ hologram began to disappear and vanish. Hoya and Sungjong rose from their seats and left the room with Infinite. There was much to do.