20

At World’s End

Seungri’s P.O.V.

“Alright! Let’s get down to business. First things first, we need to remove the bomb barrages so Hoya will follow Dongwoo while Sungjong will tag along with Woohyun. And then I’ve sent for a submersible to pick up L from Vladivostok. Is that clear?” I ordered.

 

“Yes sir!” they replied. L then joked, “Haha you sound a lot like your dad!” Dongwoo and I then glared at him to ensure that he remained silent and it seems that he got the message. “If you’re not a bloody hologram, I’ll rip your head apart and make sure you rot in hell!” I joked back but in a serious manner.

 

He then lowered his head in embarrassment. “Haha I was just joking. Okay that’s enough. Get back to work guys!” With that, the L’s hologram began to disappear and vanish. I rose from my seat and left the room with Infinite. There was much to do.

 

I then received a text message from my secretary, Rena. I really wished I could marry her. But I don’t know if she feels the same. Both of us would blush when we accidently touch each other. For instance, when she hands me my cup of coffee, her hands would brush against mine. Anyways, back to the message.

 

To: Future-chairman Lee

From: Rena

 

Hi, erm… you need to choose your new board of directors ASAP cause T.O.P. fired all of them. And also they’re not willing to return to work since T.O.P. scared them off. And one more thing, I cannot handle this huge amount of workload so please help me out here. Saranghaeyo~

 

After I read finish the message, I felt my legs turning into jelly. Especially the last part, ‘Saranghaeyo~’ made my heart melt. What a horrible person I was. How could I make my secretary/crush suffer all this while? “Ah!” I screamed out loud and all my co-workers craned their necks towards my direction.

 

“What’re you looking at? Get back to work! Don’t slack on the job or you’re fired!” I yelled at them, trying to act strict but failed horribly. They just shrugged their shoulders and continued with their work. I still remain troubled. Where on Earth am I going to find so many directors in a matter of time?