5

At World’s End

Section 7’s headquarters, 21 January 2012

 

“Hey buddy!” Seungri yelled.

 

“Oh hey you’re finally here!” GD pointed out.

 

“Haha mianhae. Got to speak with some people before making my way here.”

 

“Nah… it’s okay. Oh ya come here. I’ll introduce you to my working partners.”

 

Seungri went forward and shook T.O.P.’s, Daesung’s and Taeyang’s hands while GD was busy introducing them. After the introduction, T.O.P. finally said, “Okay let’s get down to business! We’ve got lots to accomplish.”

 

Daesung then began, “Well while we were waiting for Seungri, we uncovered some secret files from the Congress Library, thanks to some help from our American counterparts. And what’s most astonishing is the fact that Infinite had existed way before the 19th Century.”

 

“What? So you mean they’re immortals or something like that?” Taeyang shrieked whilst the rest of us were left with our jaws wide opened.

 

“No you pabo! It seems as if it’s a family tree kind-of-thing whereby the sons replace their fathers if they’re assassinated.” Daesung replied. The room was then filled with oohs and ahhs.

 

“This can be related to the death of Lord Crea in London, England, 1812 whereby Sungjong’s great-great grandfather was the murderer of that incident. There were rumours that the death was related the townsfolk whom hired them while others say it is because of some burnt sketches left behind.” Seungri then flinched when he heard this.

 

Seungri asked, “Can I see the burnt sketches then?”

 

“Well that’s my job to do so.” Taeyang explained. “We have cross-referred to other sources but found no leaks related to the burnt sketches. Hopefully, you can play your part well in here but one thing I must say is that we’re going to South Africa.” and he pointed to the bottom of the page which showed small scribbles of messy handwriting which spelled out the words ‘South Africa’.

 

T.O.P. then concluded, “Alright folks! It’s time to pack your bags cause we’re leaving for South Africa. We’ll give you some time to speak to your loved ones so we’re flying off on the 23rd.” With that, we left the room to pack our stuff.