14

At World’s End

The Aquamarine, Antarctica, 25 January 2012

 

Woohyun showed Hoya and Sungjong around. The Aquamarine practically had everything, ranging from hospitals to schools, including a weapon-making facility. However, to enter this place, stringent checks and strict security measures were put in place so that the place would not be breeched from the outside.

 

Apparently, they did not notice that this place was already breeched. By who you may ask? It was difficult to tell at this point in time given that their identity is quite well disguised that even Infinite know nothing about it. Woohyun then led Hoya and Sungjong to their rooms and to rest for the night as they’re going to have a meeting with L the next morning.

 

Meanwhile…

Seoul, South Korea, 25 January 2012

 

GD’s P.O.V.

Once we reached Incheon International Airport, we took a cab and headed straight for Section 7’s headquarters. Without a day of rest, we worked labouriously to uncover the secrets the diary held, ignoring the fatigue from the long travel. In the end, we managed to decipher a few words, ‘end’ and ‘calendar’. This still did not give us a heads-up to the current dilemma we’re in.

 

We then figured that we should rest for the night and said our goodbyes to each other before heading back home. Seungri and I were walking beside each other and I ly to see his worried face, which was covered by a cheerful-looking one whilst at work. I’m guessing he’s worried about the lives of his parents. So I decided to cheer him up a little.

 

“Hey buddy! Why the long horse face?” I joked.

 

“Nah… just thinking of my parents.” he replied.

 

“Oh don’t worry. I’m sure they’ll be fine. Cheer up man!” I spoke calmly.

 

“Thanks bro! Okay we’ve reached my house. See you tomorrow! Bye.” he concluded.

 

“Bye!” I exclaimed.