27

At World’s End

November soon came and flew by pretty quickly.  The space center was completed and a space shuttle was loaded onto the launch pad. Day by day, Infinite grew stronger and stronger, not just physically, but also mentally and emotionally for some of them. Each and every one of them became proficient in fighting with their own weapon.

 

For GD, on the other hand, he was left with a couple of roman numerals.

XXI XII MMXII

I – 1

V – 5

X – 10

L – 50

C – 100

D – 500

M – 1000

 

Meanwhile…

Section 7’s headquarters, 20 December 2012

 

GD’s P.O.V.

“Hey guys! I managed to crack the code and am left with this.” I showed the piece of paper to T.O.P. and gang. “It is revealed that all of this melodrama is just a prophecy and will not happen so tomorrow will be a beautiful day!” and I grinned at them.

 

“Contact the boss now and commence boarding procedures.” was what T.O.P. said to Taeyang. “Daesung, prepare the submersible. We’re going to pay them a visit.” T.O.P. said coldly and pointed a gun against my spine and pushed me into the submersible.

 

“Hey! Where are we going?” I cried. “And what’s wrong with you guys?”

 

“Oh! So your dear friend, Seungri didn’t tell you anything,” he said simply.

 

“No he just told me his parents were kidnapped.” I replied.

 

“Well they’re dead now since he’s been warned not to tell anyone.” T.O.P. said coldly.

 

“What? Don’t tell me you guys did this?” I hollered at them.

 

“Aish! Can you lower your volume for a minute?” and then I was knocked out cold.

 

Seungri’s P.O.V.

A security officer came running and panting into my office. “What’s the matter?” I asked worriedly. “Sir! There’s been a security breach! Three hooded figures bearing three rings have attacked us! They’re also holding an unconscious man at gunpoint.” He reported. “Three rings you say? Including an unconscious man? Contact Infinite immediately to meet me at the lobby!” I ordered.