25

At World’s End

Sunggyu’s P.O.V.

“Okay now it’s my turn to tell my side of the story.” I said.

 

Flashback

Diamond mines, South Africa, 24 January 2012

 

As the cave started to collapse, I tried to avoid every cobble and boulder that fell but failed. A huge boulder fell on my legs and got me trapped. I was fortunate enough to be alive when the cave stopped crumbling. I then cried for help and it seemed that my prayers were answered. The South African police heard me and dug me out. I was brought to the hospital to heal from my leg injury but the doctors told me that it was going to be a serious problem if I was not operated on immediately. At that point in time, I knew I had no money on me and there was a 50-50 chance of surviving. So I just gave up all hope and prayed for a better life.

 

I was saddened by the fact that I couldn’t keep my promise to Sungjong. And that is to protect him with my dear life. I then laid back my head and began counting down the number of days I had left. A man who claimed to be Chairman Lee woke me up. He offered to pay for my medical bills if I was willing to go for he operation. I agreed without any thought since I knew I could see Sungjong again. Two months flew by pretty quickly and I got back the ability to walk once more. Chairman Lee then came to look for me again and provided me with a submersible and asked me to come here so here I am.

 

End of flashback

“Alright. That’s enough of story telling. Let’s head down to dining hall for dinner.” Chairman Lee said and Infinite followed closely behind.

 

But before heading down, I told Sungjong that I needed to use the bathroom for a while and told him that I’ll be there in 60 seconds. He then gave me a confused look and stared at me for a while.

 

“Omo!” he squeaked as he settled his eyes on my ever-growing bulge that was almost bursting from my skinny jeans. “Don’t worry hyung. I won’t tell anyone. Just don’t moan and groan too loudly.” he added.

 

My face immediately flushed into deep shades of red. He then went on to embarrass me further, “If I’m not wrong, the last time I heard you did that was in South Africa where you took more than 60 minutes!”

 

“Hyung don’t tell me you also did that in the diamond mines?” he questioned curiously. “Hyung is always thinking about erted stuff. You should be pure and innocent like me!” he exclaimed proudly.

 

“Y-Yah! Since when were you pure and innocent!” I retorted back. He then stuck his tongue out and ran away from me towards the dining hall. “Yah! Come back here you little monkey! How dare you mehrong your hyung!” I shouted at him.

 

A/N: For those who want to read the specially created gyujong chapter, you can click here!