6

At World’s End

Location unknown, 22 January 2012

 

Sunggyu’s P.O.V.

It was usual routine, reporting to the boss on the whereabouts of GD and his newly formed group and discussion of the next step to take. However, it was different this time. The boss wanted all Infinite members to be part of this discussion as he had an urgent matter to tell us.

 

“Good morning Infinite!” the hooded figure across the room spoke.

 

“And good morning to you boss!” we replied.

 

“Okay let’s get down to business. First things first, GD and the rest are heading towards South Africa’s diamond mines. Thus, I’m planning for some Infinite members to ambush them by planting barrages of bombs within the mines, which will bury them there forever! Muhahaha!” the boss said with an evil laugh.

 

Sungyeol added, “Sure why not? I mean isn’t that one of our specialties? We love explosions!”

 

The boss then replied loudly, “No not you! You’re injured! You’re staying behind with L to make sure that space center in Vladivostok is completed by November. No security breaches are allowed this time. Did I make myself clear?”

 

“Yes boss!” L and Sungyeol cried. “Bloody hell.” muttered Sungyeol under his breath.

 

“Sungyeol did you say something? You seem unhappy about the decision,” questioned the boss.

 

“No sir! Nothing of that sort!” Sungyeol responded. I glared at Sungyeol to ensure that he remained silent and it seems that he got the message.

 

“That’s good to hear! Another set of bomb barrages are coming into the underwater city the day after tomorrow so I’m putting Dongwoo and Woohyun in charge of these since both of you know the layout of the city as if the back of your palm. Am I clear?” the boss continued.

 

“Yes boss!” Dongwoo and Woohyun cried.

 

“So all hope is pinned against Sunggyu, Hoya and Sungjong in the diamond mines. You better be prepared for tomorrow. It’s going to be a long day.”

 

“Yes boss!” Hoya, Sungjong and I cried.

 

“Well if there’s no questions, then that’s all for today. Meeting concluded.” With that, the boss’ hologram began to disappear and vanish. I rose from my seat and left the room with Infinite. There was much to do.