18

At World’s End

GD’s P.O.V.

T.O.P. then spoke, “Come on GD let’s go. We got a mystery to solve. I’m sure he wouldn’t want to find you in such a depressed state. It’s too late. He’s gone. He will be missed.” I plucked up my courage, wiped my tears and got up with the calendar in my hand. We then headed for the airport for our trip back to Section 7’s headquarters.

 

Sungjong’s P.O.V.

I was glad our plan had succeeded. We finally managed to catch something like a fish on a hook. We headed down towards the mouth of the river and fished up an unconscious man. We then decided to take him back to the Aquamarine. We got on the submersible and were soon on our way underwater. The man began to stir and was kind of surprised when I looked at him oddly.

 

Seungri’s P.O.V.

“Argh…” I groaned. I must have hit my head hard against the sides of the river. I then looked around and found my surroundings kind of familiar. I looked up and saw a strange pair of eyes watching me oddly. I tried to pick myself up but my wrists were bound to tight ropes, which prevented me from doing so. I yelled at him, “Hey let me go! I’m not your victim or whatsoever!”

 

“Aish! Can you lower your volume for a minute? I’m trying to concentrate on driving here!” shouted a man from the front as he maneuvered the submersible between the rocky outcrops.

 

“You know you can press the autopilot button at the top right hand corner.” I added. Lo and behold, both heads were now staring at me in amazement.

 

The younger man then asked, “Who’re you?”

 

“Lee Seungri.” I simply replied. Shocks were seen on their faces and they immediately untied me.

 

“You’re the son of the Chairman, Lee Seunggi, of the Lee Foundation right?” the older man questioned. I nodded firmly.

 

“Well then nice to meet you. Infinite at your service!” both of them exclaimed proudly while sticking out their hands for me to shake. I was shocked too. I was standing in front of two assassins!