2

At World’s End

Location unknown, 21 January 2012

 

“Well done Hoya!” Sunggyu complimented to Hoya on his act against T.O.P.

 

“Gee thanks! Got to do this if we want to be paid well.” Hoya replied.

 

“Okay I’m going to talk to our boss now.” Sunggyu rose from his seat to the bookshelf and barked a password. A hidden microphone picked up the voice identification and rolled aside to reveal a large room. It contained eight chairs surrounding a meeting table with projectors and speakers. It was practically a sophisticated communications center.

 

Sunggyu settled himself into a chair and uttered, “Begin.”

 

LED lighting then dimmed and a projector illuminated a hooded figure that was seating across Sunggyu. “Good evening, Sunggyu,” the hooded figure said.

 

“And good evening to you boss.”

 

“So what do you have to report today?”

 

“Well yesterday, Hoya sent a threat to the government. They should have received the shock of their lives after that event.”

 

“Wow… how should I put this? Interesting perhaps?”

 

“Yes this is very interesting!”

 

“Of course not! I was just lying to you! Do you know you just gave yourselves away! Now the whole of South Korea is looking for all of you!” snapped the boss.

 

“I’m so sorry milord. This won’t happen again.” apologized Sunggyu.

“It better not happen again! You know full well that I cannot lose all of you at this moment in time. Anyway, who is this government agent Hoya has threatened?” asked the boss.

 

“Well according to our reports from Dongwoo and Woohyun, he’s known as T.O.P. And two bodyguards accompany him 24/7. Yesterday, he met up with a well-known historian known as GD at a bar. It seems as if he’s been briefed of the impending doom so I’ve dispatched L and Sungyeol to kidnap GD whilst Hoya and Sungjong have gone to remove T.O.P. from the face of this Earth.” replied Sunggyu.

 

“Hmm… very well then. We shall go according to your plan. Make sure that none of this goes out to the world. See that it is accomplished quickly and cleanly.”

 

“Yes milord.”

 

“Very good. Is that all?”

 

“For now.” Sunggyu said.

 

With that, the boss’ hologram began to disappear and vanish. Sunggyu rose from his seat and left the now-empty room. There was much to do.

 

Meanwhile…

Seoul, South Korea, 21 January 2012

 

After GD was done with his usual English breakfast at Starbucks café, he picked up his phone and dialed for T.O.P.’s hand phone number. After two rings, a husky voice replied, “Yeoboseyo?”

 

GD asked, “Can we meet now? I’m at the Starbucks café near my apartment.”

 

“Sure. Will be there in 5 minutes.” and T.O.P. hung up the call.

 

Whilst waiting for T.O.P. to arrive, GD played some games on his mobile phone until he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to see who was it only to receive the shock of his life.