22

At World’s End

The Aquamarine, Antarctica, 31 January 2012

 

Seungri’s P.O.V.

Starting from the eldest, Dongwoo went forward and picked a purple light saber, the one similar to that in Star Wars. I spoke to him, “I’m sure you know how to use this right?” He nodded and went back to his position. Next, Woohyun went up and chose a pair of war axes. I spoke to him, “These are called Boomerang axes whereby you can throw it to slice your enemy from faraway and catch it back safely in your hands.” I then demonstrated it while speaking to him, “But you must be wary of not cutting your own teammates. Is that clear?” He nodded and went back to his position.

 

Hoya then went next and selected a bow and a couple of trick arrows, somewhat similar to Hawkeye’s in the Avengers. I spoke to him, “I’m sure you know how to use this right?” He nodded and went back to his position. Thereafter, was L’s turn and he picked a pair of light discs, similar to that shown in Tron. “I’m sure you know how to use this right?” He nodded and went back to his position. Lastly, was Sungjong and he stood there for quite awhile but still remained undecided. I picked up a sword and gave it to him. “Why don’t you choose this sword?” I asked.

 

His eyes lit up at the sight of it. It seemed that he liked this sword besides it was specially minted for him. “Shh… don’t tell the rest of Infinite that I’m practicing favouritism else they’ll come after me.” as I said to my inner self. I continued to explain, “This sword is based on your emotions which means that when you’re angry, it will burst into flames. If you’re sad, it’ll become like an icicle and become electrically charged once you’re excited. I understand that you’ve a bad past experience and a weak heart but you must let bygones be bygones. Just as how I got over my parents’ death and recovered quickly.”

 

I carried on, “You need to learn to control your emotions if you want to be strong and independent. Oh yes… I have forgotten, this sword does not have a name yet. Would you like to give it a name?” Sungjong thought for a while before answering me, “I’ll call it the Infinite sword cause it’ll be my turn from now on to protect my hyungs.” and then he began to draw an Infinite symbol with it. “Well said! What a unique name indeed!” I exclaimed. I went on to say, “Okay now that you’ve chosen your weapon of choice, you’ll follow the servants whom will individually lead you to your separate training rooms.”

 

With that, Infinite left the hall to their training rooms. I then went behind the waterfall into the crystal caves and gazed around. GD, my dear friend, I hope you’re doing well. They won’t kill you yet since you’ve to decipher the code for them. I’ll come and get you once Infinite is ready. Wait for me, I’m coming…