They've Got To Meet

If We Didn't Meet In Greece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nahee is walking towards a souvenir store when she saw a group of girls crowding 3 Asian-looking guys.

 

"I wonder who those people are? Why are they being crowded by European girls when they look so Asian". She thought to herself.

 

She decided not to proceed to the store anymore. Instead, she entered a restaurant because she could feel that her stomach is grumbling. The place seems so occupied,though. Then, she saw a couple leaving a table with 4 seats. She quickly walked towards the location of the vacated table.

 

"Oooh.Good thing, I found it first." She smiled at herself. The waiter approached her and cleared the table. He, then gave her the menu list.

" I'll call you back if I've done deciding on a meal." The waiter smiled and left her.

 

Nahee is scanning the menu list when he was intruded by a voice.

"Excuse me,are you a Korean? The guy asked her. She nodded and smiled at him.

"Good". He spoke in Hangul. "You see, this place is so occupied. We couldn't find a vacant table anymore. Would you mind if you can share the table with us?" He continued.

"Us?"

"Yes. I'm with my dongsaengs."

"Uh,sure!"

Nahee saw him signaled somebody to come. She turned and see two guys approaching them. One is shorter than the other but is definitely cute. The taller guy is handsome,though.

"By the way, I'm Eunhyuk. They are my brothers. Actually, they are not really  but we consider each other as brothers. This is Ryeowook and this is Kyuhyun. They greeted her with a bow.  She stood up and bowed also.

"I'm Nahee. Take your seats,please." she smiled at them. But then she realized that they look familiar.

"Wait! Are you Super Junior members?" They smiled at her. She continued. " i'm sorry. I didn't recognize you earlier. It's just that I don't watch TV that much. She looked down shyly.

True. Nahee was so indulged in her studies that she doesn't have time to watch TV that much. She would just read books during her free time. English books to be exact. Her parents wanted her to le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter