All About Pregnancy

If We Didn't Meet In Greece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Nahee went to meet up with her bestfriends in a nearby café. Janghu was also there. They are still friends anyway, and she needs to maintain a friend like him. Years of friendship are too valuable for her to lose. She opened the glass door and smiled when she saw her friends waving at her. Janghu smiled at her too. She felt relieved she saw him smiling. She approached them and sat  down.

“How are you?” She asked them.

“We missed you!” Sunmi squealed.

She giggled.

“Yah! Are you that busy taking care of your celebrity husband that you don’t have time to see with us anymore?” Boyoung pouted.

“Not really. Kyuhyun is not a baby, but I just love treating him like one.” She grinned.

The girls squealed  while Janghu smiled at her.

Nana looked at him.

“How are you, Janghu? Daddy told me that you won a deal with  SMent.” She smiled.

“Yes. Lucky me. “ He smiled lightly.

Nahee noticed that he looks disturbed, but she shook those thoughts from her head and spoke to the girls.

“Is this mine? “ She asked if the untouched Iced Coffee is for her.

‘Yes. We’ve ordered it for you.” Sunmi  smiled.

She took the glass and took a sip. She turned to check his disturbed face again.

‘Hey! Are you alright? You look bothered.” She asked.

Janghu sighed.

“I know that I can trust all of you, right?” He looked at them with worry in his eyes.

The girls nodded.

“Well…” He rubbed his thighs hard with his palms. “…well, I met an SM employee last month. She was chosen to make a deal with me. Their company will have a company dinner next month in the Jung Hotel. We met a few times..and..and…” He looked hesitant to continue.

“And?” Nahee asked.

He sighed again. “One evening, we talked in a bar. I didn’t know why we chose to talk in a bar.” He laughed a bit. “ We got slightly drunk, and I took her home and….and…”

“AND???” The girls asked in chorus.

“We slept together.” He whispered, but they heard it clear.

They all looked at him with their jaws dropped. There was silence for a minute, until Nahee spoke.

“You slept with a girl???” She asked.  She couldn’t believe it. Janghu is the type of man who will wait for his wedding night.

“I didn’t know how did it ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter