Space. They Need Space.

If We Didn't Meet In Greece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Good morning, Mrs. Geroux. I’m sorry I’m late today.” Nahee apologized to the old French woman.

“Nahee. It’s good that you’re here. The customers are requesting for your pumpkin cupcake so bad. Can you start baking now?” Mrs. Geroux asked.

“Of course! I’m here for that.” She smiled and went to the kitchen to start baking.

It’s been almost two months since Nahee arrived in Strasbourg,France. She met a Mrs. Geroux when she visited her cafe once. They talked and they became friends after that. Mrs. Geroux is a widow with one son. Nahee is thankful that she found a friend in France. Somehow, she slowly forgets what happened to her the previous months.

After a day of helping, Nahee bid good bye to her French friend. She voluntarily baked cupcakes for Mrs. Geroux’s bakery. She has nothing to do anyway. She is happy with what she is doing.

She went directly home to her rented apartment. She sat down on her couch and took her laptop out. She typed an email to her parents to let them know how she is doing. She sighed. She misses Seoul. She misses her family. She misses her friends. She misses Kyuhyun.

She never contacted him ever since she arrived in Strasbourg. She followed the advice of her dad. He wanted to give the couple some space to think. They need to decipher their true feelings.

“You look pale,yeobo.” Nahee whispered to herself as she traced Kyuhyun’s cheeks with her hands. She’s constantly checking his photos in the internet. She feels bad that she can’t communicate to him, but it’s the best thing she could do now.

“Hmmm. I wonder if you stopped eating vegetables.” She pouted as she stared at his face in the laptop’s screen.

After what happened to them, Nahee realized that no married couple is perfect. They need to undergo hardships. As what they have vowed, they should face it in sickness and in health, through good times and bad times.

They were just both immature back then. They didn’t understand their vows. After being away from him for so long, she realizes how much she misses him and how much she needs him in her life. She’s ready to return to him.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter