Injured and Loved

If We Didn't Meet In Greece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Nahee massaged her when she accidentally fell on the newly-mopped floor. The ahjumma who helped her clean their house left minutes ago. She is having a hard time to stand up. In thirty minutes she has to meet Kyuhyun for their dinner  date. She tried to stand up, but she fell again. She found out what her ankle in her foot was injured. She whined in pain.

“Omo. Kyuhyun will be disappointed if we cancel our date tonight.” She cried.

Kyuhyun has just come back from their South American tour and he was very excited to have a date with his wife. He was gone for almost a month.

Nahee crawled up to their bedroom since she can’t walk. She reached their bed where her phone was in. She dialed Kyuhyun’s number.

“Yoboseyo? Honey, are you on your way now?” Kyuhyun’s excited voice greeted her.

“Kyuhyunnie, I’m…I’m sorry. I can’t come.” She sobbed.

“Wae?” He asked with a concerned tone.

“I got injured.” She cried.

“Mwo??” He yelled in shock.

“Honey, can you come home now?”She asked.

“Of course, I’ll be there in a few minutes.” He answered.

“Be careful. You don’t need to rush.” She reminded.

“Alright. Love you, bye.” He said.

“Nado.” She answered and ended the call.

 

Nahee climbed to the bed and laid down. She opened her phone and checked some photos of her husband in her photo gallery. She smiled when she saw his handsome face.

“Gaaah, I didn’t notice that he is that handsome when I first saw him.” She said to herself as she remembered their first meeting in the restaurant in Greece.

“He was grumpy back then.” She pouted.

“Aigoo. He’s cute in here.” She said as she looked at photo of  Kyuhyun who  did an aegyo.

“I can’t wait for him to arrive. I’ll kiss him over and over again.” She squealed.

“Omo! Hahahah!”She laughed when she saw photos of Kyuhyun’s derp faces.

Unknown to Kyuhyun, she has downloaded his pictures from the internet and stored them on her phone.

She continued to check her husband’s photos and laughed when she sees his derp faces. She looked at the door when she heard his car’s engine. She smiled and continued her activity.

“Honey!” Kyuhyun called when he opened the door and saw his wife laying down in their bed. He rushed to her side.

“What happened?” He asked with a worried face.

“I slipped on the floor and I twisted my ankle.” She pouted.

He sighed and pulled her close to his chest.

“I’m sorry I wasn’t careful.’ She hugged him tight.

Kyuhyun laid down beside her and looked in her eyes.

She covered her face with her hands and squealed.

“Don’t stare at me like that!” She whined.

“Wae? Are you still shy?” He asked, amused.

“You look so handsome.” She whispered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter