Hearts Hurt

If We Didn't Meet In Greece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Weeks had passed since Kyuhyun told Nahee about the divorce plan. Kyuhyun kept on asking Haneul out to cover her feelings for Nahee, but he gets hurt every time he sees Nahee when he's at home. Nahee doesn't speak to him that much anymore. She hangs out a lot with her friends lately to get rid of her loneliness.

"You're eyes are getting teary again. Stop thinking about him!" Sunmi startled her. She was so preoccupied with her thoughts that she forgot that she's eating dinner with her girl bestfriends.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She wiped her tears.

"You already loved him that much, Nahee?" Boyoung asked softly.

She didn't answer and her friends sighed.

"We don't know how to comfort you, Nahee, but you can be sure that you can call us anytime." They said.

"Thank you." She said, getting teary again.

"Finish your stew before it gets warm." Boyoung reminded her.

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

 

"Kyuhyun, why do you keep on asking me out? I really don't like it." Haneul frowned.

"Why?" Kyuhyun asked. He asked Haneul to have a coffee with him again.

"I'm afraid that your fans will misunderstood us." She said worriedly.

"Pssssh. Don't think about that. I just..hmmm..want to be with you. You make me forget all my problems." He said , not looking at her because he knew that he's lying.

"Really?" She scoffed.

"You're..you're..hmm..pretty." He said.

She raised an eyebrow at him.

"What are you trying to convey?" She asked.

"Hmmmm. Nothing." He smiled.

 

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

Nahee arrived home before  Kyuhyun did. She went to wash herself first and changed her clothes. She looked at the photo frame hanging on the wall of their bedroom. It was their wedding photo. She unconsciously smiled. Then, she remembered the "Divorce" thing again. She bit her lips to stop herself from crying. She decided to have a make a tea to relax her feelings.

 

As she was stirring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter