Feeling So Hurt and Titillated

If We Didn't Meet In Greece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The next day,  Nahee woke up with a heavy head. She clutched her head and groaned. She slowly opened her eyes and realized that she’s in their room. She wondered how she could end up here. She sat up and yawned, but her eyes widened when she saw herself in her undergarments only.

 

“OMO!!! Where are my clothes?!” She screamed.

 

Kyuhyun who was in the kitchen rushed to their bedroom when he heard her scream.

 

“What’s wrong, Nahee?” He asked worriedly after he opened the door.

“Why am I in this state?” She asked calmly.

“I…” He doesn’t know how to explain and lowered his head.

Nahee patiently waited for his explanation.

He looked up to see her.

“Uhmmm. I took them off.” He stated softly.

Nahee’s eyes widened and stood up.

“Mwo???WAE??!!” She shouted.

“Hey, calm down. I brought you home last night and you were drunk. It rained and we got wet. I had to take your clothes off from you.” He explained.

She closed her eyes and tried to calm herself down.

“Alright.” She said.

Kyuhyun stared at the girl in front of him. He couldn’t help staring at what he’s seeing right now. A Nahee in short shorts and camisole. She looked up to see him smiling at her.

“What?” She asked.

He just shook his head still smiling and went out of the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun poured the beaten eggs in the frying pan, but his mind is on something else. He sighed. How can he explain himself to Nahee after what he did to her? He’s stupid, and he admits that. He has hurt her feelings. He shouldn’t have given in to Haneul’s pleadings and went with her wife instead. They could have enjoyed the night together as they celebrate her birthday. He could have made her happy. It’s her first time celebrating her birthday as his wife. It should be special, but he just ruined it.

“OMO! The eggs!” He gasped as he back to his senses when the eggs turned brownish.

He prepared the table and made her a coffee. After a while, Nahee went out of the room combing her wet hair.

“I made coffee for you.” He called.

She went inside the kitchen and took the mug. Her head is still dizzy and she needed coffee anyway.

Kyuhyun looked at her as she sipped.

“Thanks.” She mumbled.

“I made the breakfast today since you woke up late.” He said.

She didn’t reply. She looked at the brownish eggs weirdly. She just took some of it and put them on her sandwich. She sat down side facing him.

Kyuhyun looked at her desperately.

“I’m...I’m sorry for last night.” He said softly.

“I said it’s alright.” She answered, still not looking at him.

“I’m referring to your…your birthday.” He whispered audibly.

 

Nahee stopped chewing as she remembered why she got drunk last night. She remembered how she waited for him patiently for over three hours. She remembered how she shivered from the cold weather last night. She remembered that he didn’t make it. Tears formed in her e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter