Tantrums on their Wedding Anniversary

If We Didn't Meet In Greece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After their vacation in Jeju Island, Kyuhyun  went to Taiwan with his Super Junior hyungs to promote their latest album. He was away from his wife for one week. Nahee was left, but he still see to it that he calls her everynight. One week passed and he arrived back. Well, they still didn’t know that they love each other. Kyuhyun is too shy to confess though he kissed her chastely a lot of times already since their vacation in Jeju. Nahee doesn’t want to confess first. She thought that the guy must confess first. She doesn’t feel frustrated anyway. She’s contented at how they treat each other. They do what other normal married couples do. Well, except for one thing. You know what it is.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Their first wedding anniversary is rapidly approaching, but too bad, their anniversary shares the same date with the second day of Super Show 5 in Seoul. She was excited to see them perform live though. She has never been to concerts. She came with Kyuhyun’s parents and sister, Ahra.

 

“Unnie, can you hold this for a while.” She handed the light stick to her sister-in-law.

Ahra smiled and took it from her as she took her comb and brush her hair.

“Nahee-yah. You really want to look good tonight. Don’t worry, Kyuhyunnie will see you.” She .

“Unnie, it’s not that. I just want to fix my hair.” She whined. Ahra chuckled.

“So, tomorrow’s your first wedding anniversary. Did Kyuhyunnie plan something?” She asked.

“Hmmm. He told me that after their concert. We will go to a spa first to relax, then we’ll eat dinner.” She smiled shyly.

“Aigooo. Kyuhyunnie is right. You’re always shy. You know what? He likes it when you’re shy.” She .

“Unnie.” She whined again.

“Okay. Hold this.” She handed her the light stick again.

 

After a few moments, the concert started. She was so amazed by the show. She started screaming for her husband. She has never seen him this hot. He looks y in red. Kyuhyun looked at her and winked.

“Omo! He dances so gooood.” She squealed in her thoughts.

Her parents-in-law looked at her. She smiled at them shyly.

“So…how do you find Kyuhyunnie?” Her father-in-law asked.

“He’s great, Aboji!” She exclaimed.

They just laughed at her.

 

But her excitement went down when she saw him dancing with a y female dancer. She gasped when he pulled her in her arms. She was even more furious when he caressed the woman’s thighs with his hand. She clenched her fists hard and gritted her teeth. She closed her eyes to calm down. After that performance, her she’s not energetic anyore. She’s jealous.

“Hey, why are you silent?” Ahra asked her.

“Hmmmmm.” She smiled.

Ahra rolled her eyes. She understood why she became silent all of a sudden.

“The dancer wears stocking. Don’t worry.” She told her.

She just pouted.

 

 

 

When the show ended, she went home. Kyuhyun was told to sleep in the dorm since they still have to prepare for tomorrow’s concert. Nahee couldn’t sleep. She thought of what she had seen. She can’t help but to feel jealous.

“How can he freaking touch her???” She hissed.

After a while, her phone rang.

“Yoboseyo? Honey?” Kyuhyun called her.

She rolled her eyes and turned her phone off and went to sleep.

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun stared at his phone.

“What happened????” He wondered.

“Go to sleep now.” Sungmin reminded him as he turned off the lights.

He just sighed. He wants to be with Nahee. Tomorrow is their anniversary. He’s so excit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter