Cold Preparations

If We Didn't Meet In Greece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

They kept staring at each other for a while, Nahee is frowning and Kyuhyun is smiling. He finds her vulnerable to his teasings. He decided to more. He winked at her. She frowned more and looked away. She doesn’t want to be here. She feels like crying. She had always wanted to marry out of love.

 

 

“Nahee.” She heard him calling her. She looked back at him.

“What?” She asked with a poker face.

“I really didn’t know that I am marrying you.” He said.

“Me neither, but when you got drunk, you told me that you are engaged to a woman you don’t know. I asked you why you don’t know her, but you fell asleep already.” She told him with no definite expression on her face.

“You spent time with me and my hyungs visiting places in Greece, but we didn’t know that we are getting married. “ He said, amused.

 

 

Nahee didn’t reply. So, they had a brief silence for a while until Mr. Jung spoke.

 

“Kids, you’re getting married in two weeks.” He announced. Upon hearing that, Nahee stood up from her seat with panic all over her face while Kyuhyun listened calmly.

 

 

“What?! Why so soon?! We barely know each other. Can you make it after four weeks instead?” She pleaded.

“No. We’ve already set the date and we can’t cancel it.” Her father replied.

 

She sulked as she sat back. Kyuhyun looks at her.

 

“Are you annoyed.” he asked.

 

“Who wouldn’t be?” She answered with an indifferent stare as she cross her arms on her chest.

 

“Fine! I don’t like you, too! I am not head over heels to marry you, Jung Nahee! “ He hissed at her softly so that their parents won’t hear.

 

Nahee only frowned at his words and didn’t reply. Their parents didn’t seem to notice since they’re too indulged in talking.

 

Kyuhyun was agitated. He doesn’t like Nahee’s reaction when she heard her father’s announcement.  “Am I that hateful? She doesn’t have to show it. She makes me feel like she’s disgusted to marry me. She makes me feel low. I came here prepared for this marriage but she has just ruined it.” He thought angrily.

 

 

It’s not that Nahee doesn’t like Kyuhyun. She doesn’t blame him for this marriage. But, she doesn’t want to marry a stranger. Well, Kyuhyun is a stranger to him. He has only known him for a few days. She thought of Janghu too. She would have been very happy preparing for this marriage if he is her groom-to-be, but he is not. Nahee sighed. She wants to hate her parents, but she can’t. She loves them more.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter