Drunk

If We Didn't Meet In Greece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nahee  kept on walking, not knowing where to go. She cried silently. People who passed by her looked at her weirdly. She wiped hear tears with the back of her hands.

“So..Kyuhyun really doesn’t care for me.” She thought. “I’m not important for him.”

She took her phone out of her sling bag when she heard it rang.

“Nahee!!!” She heard Sunmi’s voice when she answered the phone.

“Hi!” She answered with a cracked voice.

“Are you crying?” She asked worriedly.

Then, Nahee couldn’t help it anymore she cried.

“Nahee, what’s wrong? Why are you crying?” She asked.

“Kyuhyun ditched me. He..he made me wait for three hours…then he sent me a message that said he..can’t come.” She answered as she sobbed.

“That idiot!!!! How can he do that on your birthday?!!! Where are you now?” Sunmi inquired.

Nahee looked at the building in front of her.

“I’m in front of the Lotte Mall.” She answered.

“Okay, stay there. I’ll call Boyoung and we will pick you up.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

“So you’re name is Cho Kyuhyun.” Mr. Park said.

Kyuhyun nodded.

“Sounds familiar.” He laughed.

Kyuhyun looked at Haneul.

“Appa doesn’t watch television. His eyesight is already blurred.” She whispered.

“Thank you so much for driving my daughter home. I really worry a lot if she comes home late. You see, it’s the only two of us left since her mother died.” He stated.

“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that, Sir.” Kyuhyun said as he took his last sip on his tea.

Though he stayed for over an hour at Park Haneul’s house, his mind is on Nahee. After a few minutes, he stood up.

“Thank you for the tea, Sir. I really have to go now.” He bowed.

“I see. Thank you again.” Mr.Park replied.

Haneul accompanied him as they went outside.

“I’m sorry, Kyuhyun and thank you, too.” She bowed.

“It’s alright. I have to go now.” He replied as he gets in his car and drove away.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

“Enough of that, Nahee!” Boyoung took the glass from her hands.

“Oh, can you just let me drink some more? It’s my birthday anyway.” Nahee said giddily drunk.

“Aiiiish! I thought you hate drinking too much??” Sunmi asked.

“Well, tonight is an exception.” She smiled as she took another can of beer.

Her friends looked at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter