In Greece Again

If We Didn't Meet In Greece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyuhyun stared at the male and female models who showed off their clothes flawlessly. He smiled at each design. He looked at his older hyungs who continued to clap endlessly for the show. They were dressed in their finest tuxedos for this event. They were much honored to be chosen by their agency to be its representatives.

“I wonder why I was even chosen.”Kyuhyun whispered at Donghae. “I’m not even good in modeling.”

“They say we might wear Burberry collections for our next album. That is why.” Donghae whispered back.

“Oh.” He nodded.

“ So hyung, did any design caught your attention?”He asked Siwon.

“Hmmm, I’m planning to buy that for my elder sister.” Siwon pointed the flowery lace dress that was worn by one female model.

“Well, I think I should buy one for Ahra-noona too.” Kyuhyun said and checked the models’ outfits one by one.

“SM allowed us to stay five more days here.”Siwon told them. “You might want to go somewhere in Europe.”

Donghae looked at Kyuhyun.

“I saw the pictures you had when you went for vacation in Greece with Hyukkie and Ryeong.”

“So?” Kyuhyun asked.

“We want to see the Grand Canal too!!!” Donghae exclaimed.

“Yes! That’s right,hyung! We can go to Greece tomorrow morning.” Siwon grinned.

Kyuhyun shrugged his shoulders.

“Okay. I was planning to go to Paris.”He said.

“Eeeeh. We’re going to visit Paris for our SS5 anyway. Let’s just go to Greece.” Siwon whined.

“It’s up to you. You, two, are the hyungs.” He looked back at the models.

“Let’s just wait for the program to end, and then we can book our flights.” Donghae told them.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Where are we going,Bernard?” Nahee asked.

“It’s a surprise.” He smiled at her.

Nahee felt guilty inside. It was nice to be friends with Bernard, but she is a married woman. She should know her limitations. She was here in Strasbourg to unwind and to relax. Lately, she has been spending a lot of time with Bernard. He was very nice to her, but she feels that it’s not right to be really close to him since she has a husband already. What if Kyuhyun knows that she is always with a guy here? She sighed.

“Here we are.” Bernard announced and stopped the car’s engine.

 They were in a seaside. Nahee closed her eyes. She remembers Kyuhyun. They had been in a seaside before too, but now, she’s with a different man. Well, Bernard is just a friend, right? A very good friend to her, or is he? She noticed how he looked at her. She doesn’t feel comfortable.

Bernard held her wrist, but she yanked it away.

“Oh, sorry.” He apologized. “I just wanted to lead you there.” He pointed the bench under the tree.

They walked towards the bench and sat there.

“The sea smells good.” He said.

“I miss Han riv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter