Leaving

If We Didn't Meet In Greece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been two weeks since the fire incident. Nahee is still in the hospital. She was unconscious for eight days, and she just woke up yesterday. She underwent a cosmetic surgery for her the burnt skin on her back. She still hasn’t seen Kyuhyun. She hasn’t asked her parents why he didn’t come anyway. She was silent since she woke up. She only speaks a few words when she needs to answer important questions. Her best friends came to see her too. But she really doesn’t want to talk right now. She would prefer to stare at the window beside her bed in the hospital room.

Didn’t Kyuhyun come to save her? Does he know about my condition? Was he not worried? She thought about that. Tears rolled down on her cheeks. She wiped them. He doesn’t love me anymore. She sobbed.

She quickly wiped her tears when she heard a knock. She cleared . The door opened, revealing Sena, her younger sister.

“Unnie, you’re awake! I bought donuts for you!” Her sister beamed.

Nahee smiled lightly at her.                                                               

Sena took out the box of donut from the plastic and put it on the side table. She sat on the chair beside Nahee’s bed.

“Do you want to eat them now?” She asked her elder sister.

Nahee shook her head.

Sena sighed deeply. “Okay.”

“Unnie.” She called. “Kyuhyun-oppa has been disturbing dad about you.”

Nahee looked at her sister.

Sena pursed her lips.

“I’ve always wanted to tell you, but Dad is always around. Unnie, Oppa is so worried about you. I don’t know why Dad doesn’t want him to see you. He always goes to our house and shouts from the gate, pleading us to tell him about you. He looks pitiful, Unnie.”

Nahee looked down.

“I want to eat the donuts.” She said in a crack voice.

“O-okay.” Sena looked confused.

She took the box and gave it to her.

Nahee started eating the donuts fast. She doesn’t care if the she looks gluttonous.

“Unnie, slow down.” Sena wiped with a tissue.

 

Nahee started crying while eating.

“Unnie? Why are you crying? Don’t cry.” Sena comforted.

“Sena-ah. I missed Kyuhyunnie. I want to see him so bad.” She cried.

“But Dad doesn’t want you to see him, Unnie. Dad is so furious at him. He’s blaming him for what had happened to you.”

“Did he appear during the incident? He tried to save me when I was inside the burning house, right?” Nahee asked positively.

Sena looked at her sister with pity.

“He didn’t, Unnie.”

Nahee pressed her knees towards her chest and sobbed.

“Unnie, Dad wants you to go to Europe.” Sena spoke out.

Nahee looked up. “Wae?”

Sena sighed. “He wanted you to relax and to unwind after what happened.”

“When will I leave?”

“The day after tomorrow, Unnie. Dad needs to ask permission from your doctor.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Oh my goodness!!! What happened to your face, Cho Kyuhyun?!” The head make-up artist cried.

Kyuhyun entered the studio weakly. He looked terrible. He hasn’t slept well. His eyebags grew bigger, and his face went paler. He doesn’t know anything about Nahee. His father-in-law won’t let him see her. He has been outside their house for a lot of times already,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter