Ex-Lover's Hug

If We Didn't Meet In Greece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Kyuhyunnie?” Nahee called her husband.

“Yes.” He answered while reviewing his lines for his Radio Star recording tonight.

“Can I go to the hotel today? I want to see dad.” She answered.

“Sure.” He answered.

“Do you want me to drop you there before I go to MBC?” He looked up at her who is busy putting the sliced carrots on the casserole.

“Okay.” She answered as she put the cover.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Late in the afternoon, Kyuhyun dropped Nahee to the Jung Hotel.

“I’ll pick you at 7pm, Honey.” Kyuhyun told her as she waved back at him.

“Bye.” She smiled.

 

Nahee started to walk towards the entrance of the hotel. The staffs greeted her as she entered.  She went to her dad’s office.

“Hi Dad! I missed you!!!” She exclaimed as she saw her dad inside his office.

“Nahee!!! Come here, princess! Daddy missed you too.” Her dad hugged her.

“How’s Mom and Sena?” She asked as she sat on the couch.

“They’re doing fine. Your sister joined their school’s musical.” Her dad answered.

“Oh, I must visit them. I miss them, too.” She pouted.

“How’s Kyuhyun?” Her dad asked as he sat on the couch too.

Nahee smiled.

“Hmmmm. Looks like my daughter is happy. You’re smiling when I asked you about him.” Mr. Jung teased.

“Dad!” She whined. Her dad laughed at her.

“Well, Kyuhyun is nice to me, and he’s really, really sweet too.” She stated. Her dad seemed to be amused.

“That’s good to hear. We’re worried that you two may not go along well.” Her dad said.

“Actually, we also fight sometimes.” She grinned. Her dad raised his eyebrow.

“But Kyuhyun has already adjusted to my temper.” She added.

“You’re really like your mom.” Her dad stated and they laughed.

 

 

Nahee stayed at her dad’s office for hours talking to him. She has many things to tell him. Suddenly, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter