W-whaaat?....

If We Didn't Meet In Greece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyuhyun opened the door furiously and stomped his way towards their bedroom. He took of his clothes angrily.

“!!!!!” He screamed and slumped on the bed.

“How could you do this, Nahee. I thought were already fine.” He said as he started to cry. It hurts. It hurts for him who has already learned to love her. Every day, he would see her genuine smile as she took care of him. Was it really genuine? He thought.

The scene he witnessed earlier kept on playing on his mind. He was waiting for the elevator to open, and as soon as it did, he saw his wife hugging a man really tight. He assumed that the guy is Janghu. They didn’t see him. He walked away as soon as possible.

He sobbed silently.

 

 

 

Minutes passed and Nahee finally arrived. She walked towards him angrily, ready to attack him with her naggings.

“How-“She said, but was interrupted by Kyuhyun

“Stop. I’m already tired. I’m sorry if I didn’t pick you up.” He said softly, not looking at him.

She looked at him at him confusedly as he entered their bedroom.

 

 

Kyuhyun is already lying down in the bed, forcing himself to sleep which he couldn’t. Nahee joined him as soon as she finished her bath. She went near him to cuddle, but he moved away and turned his back on her. She was hurt. She wanted to ask him what’s wrong, but she sensed that he doesn’t want to talk. She sighed silently and went closer to the wall.

 

 

 

Days passed and everything had changed  since that night. All the sweetness, the cuddles and the terms of endearment seemed to have vanished away. They don’t talk to each other like how they used too. Now, they feel like strangers to each other. Kyuhyun didn’t talk to Nahee about what he had witnessed, and Nahee didn’t bother to ask what’s happening to him. They would often argue sometimes. Kyuhyun decided to treat her coldly, so that he can stop his feelings from growing. He’s too hurt, not knowing that Nahee is hurting too.

 

 

 

One day,  Kyuhyun had a meeting with the rest of the Super Junior members and with their manager. They were told that they will launch their fifth Super Show. The members squealed in excitement when they heard the news, but Kyuhyun seemed to be nonchalant.

“Yah! What’s wrong with you?” Siwon nudge him.

He shook his head as he stood up. He already told his hyungs about what happened, and they have different opinions about it. His hyungs tried to comfort him all the time.

“I’ll follow.“He said when his hyungs told him to leave with them.

He walked towards the Finance Department to check his income statement. He met Park Haneul on his way.

“You seem busy.” He greeted.

She laughed. “Yeah.”

An idea came on his mind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter