SM Office

If We Didn't Meet In Greece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

That afternoon, Kyuhyun took Nahee with him to SM office.  She was worried that fans might be suspicious and they might hurt her. Somehow, Kyuhyun assured her that nothing will happen and she just has to walk with him coolly so that fans won’t suspect. When they got out of the car, Kyuhyun handed her his heavy bag. She looked at him in confusion.

“Carry this.” He said.

“What? You’ll let me carry this heavy bag of yours??” She glared at him.

“Nahee, just follow me. If people will see you carrying my bag, they will just think that you are my PA.”  He explained.

She took the bag from him and pouted.

“Follow me.” He said.

“Kyu, this is so heavy. “ She whined.

“Just bear with me, okay? You know, every time we’ll go out together, you will be doing that too.” He told her as they walk through the hallways of the SM office.

She frowned. “I’m so pitiful.”

“No, you’re not.” Kyuhyun paused in walking and turn around to face her. “You’re beautiful.” He winked at her.

She blushed. “Don’t do that again! People might see you.” She warned him.

“Honey, we’re now inside the SM office and they know that we’re married.” He said.

“Everyone in SM knew????” She asked.

“Hmm, not really. Only the artists, managers and some VIPs.” He answered.

“Well, that is why I’m telling you to behave. I don’t want to get mobbed by your fans.” She said.

“Alright.”  He replied.

 

Nahee waited for Kyuhyun to finish his rehearsal. She was so amazed when she heard his  voice. Usually, she would just hear him hum when he’s at home. This is the first time she heard him sing wonderfully. She’s never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter