Not a good impression,Nahee

If We Didn't Meet In Greece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Wait!" Nahee called to Kyuhyun as she walked faster after him.

Aiish. What's wrong with this guy.

"Yah! Wait for me!!!" 

Kyuhyun stopped when he reached the bus stop. Nahee came to his side panting.

"You're so fast!" She told him.

"And you're so slow. " He answered her.

The bus stop infront of them and they got in. Kyuhyun chose to sit on the very end of the bus. Nahee just followed him. They sat down. It was a silent ride for the both of them. No one dared to start a conversation. Good thing, Nahee is sitting beside the window. She can view the places that they are passing by. Kyuhyun, on the other hand, got bored. So he took out his PSP and start to play games. 

 

Minutes passed by, Nahee then took notice of Kyuhyun who is still focus on is PSP. She was curious to know what game he is playing.

 

Kyuhyun-shii, what are you playing? Nahee asked Kyuhyun.

He got startled.

"Oh" He smiled at her. " It's Tron Evolution. I don't have Starcraft here so I'm playing this. " Do you play games too? Computer games?" he asked her.

"Hmmm. I don't."

"And why?"

"You know, computer games make people dumb."

"WHAT??!!"

"Yes, Studies shows that computer games makes people dumb." She told him innocently.

"So you say that I'm dumb?"

"I don't know"

"Don't you know how smart I am"

"I don't have any idea".

"You should know that first before saying those things to me!!" He glared at her angrily.

"Hey, why are you angry with me? I didn't specifically tell you that you are dumb because you play computer games." She told him.

"You-"

" We're here!!!"

She cut him off when she saw the signboard of the Grand Canal. Nahee stood up and Kyuhyun just followed her sulking.

 

 

His irritation towards Nahee was somehow decreased when he saw the place.

 

"Wooooooooow!!! This place is soooo amazing!" He heard Nahee speaking to him.

"Yes, it's breath-taking!" he told her too.

 

They were taking their time adoring the place since they were so in awe of it. They were taking pictures of the place for remembrance. Nahee took a shot of herself with the view when Kyuhyun approached her.

"Yes?" she asked him while checking her shots.

"Can you take a picture of me with the view?" he asked her.

"Sure" she smiled ate him.

 

Then they found a place where Kyuhyun can have his shot.

 

"Okay,pose" Nahee instructed him.

 

Kyuhyun stretched his arms outwards and grinned widely at the camera Nahee is holding,waiting for the flash to come out.

Suddenly,she lowered the camera.

 

"You look stupid on that pose." she blurted out.

"Mw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter