Dinner and Drinks

If We Didn't Meet In Greece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The four tourists spent three hours exploring the mountaintop until they decided to go back down. The journey was tiring. They looked haggard and they laughed at how they look.  Nahee invited the Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun to have dinner in the hotel where she is staying. Since the three guys got really hungry after an exhausting trip, they agreed to go with Nahee. It’s her treat though. They thanked the tourist guide for his help and gave him a tip. When they arrived at the hotel, they went to the washroom first to clean themselves.

 

“Just proceed to the _______ Restaurant after you clean yourselves. You can ask the hotel’s staffs to accompany you there if you don’t know where it is located.  We’ll have our dinner there. “ Nahee instructed them.

“Okay Nahee. See you there!” They said and made their way to the male comfort room.  Nahee went to her suite to change and clean herself too. She is washing her face when her phone rang. Janghu is calling her. She answered the call.

“Hello?” she said.

“Nahee? Are you back?” He inquired.

“Yes. Oh, I forgot to call you guys. Sorry. “She hit her forehead when she realized that she forgot to call her friends when she promised that she will call them when she comes back to the hotel.

“It’s okay. The girls insisted that I should call you instead. Are you free now?” he asked.

“Sorry, Janghu. I have a dinner with the friends I went with. There’s still next time, right? “ She said while biting her nails. She’s trying to avoid spending a time alone with him because she knows what will they be talking about.

She could her him sighing on the other line.

“Well, what can I do? Okay. But you have to give me that “next time”,hmm?” He said.

“Sure.”  She answered.

She dropped the call when Janghu ended the call. She looked at the mirror in front of her. She examined herself .

 

“You,Nahee. What are you going to do now? Janghu is expecting something.  Yet, you can’t fulfill the promise you made with him because you are already betrothed to a man your parents chose for you.” Tears ran down on her cheeks. She put her hands together and looked down, squeezing her eyes. She loves Janghu a lot. She’s been longing to marry him since they made the promise. Janghu is a man she dreams of. Intelligent, responsible and filial. He comes from a well-to-do family and he is well-refined. But what Nahee loves about him the most is that he respects girls especially Nahee.  There was a time where they want to kiss each other badly but because Janghu knows that Nahee is reserving her first kiss for her wedding day, he restrained himself from kissing her. And that’s what made Nahee fell for him. But what can she do now? They can’t marry. Her parents had already arranged her wedding with an anonymous guy .  Her thoughts was broken when her phone rang again. She picked up her phone.

 

“Nahee~” She heard Ryeowook’s sweet voice. “We’re here already. We’re just waiting for you.”

“Okay,oppa. I’ll be there. Just wait.” She said as she wipes her tears. “I’ll just change my clothing.”

“I see. See you down here.” He answered.

Nahee took her clothes off and put on a new one. She decided to wear a baggy shirt and leggings with close shoes. She went out of her room and got down to meet the waiting guys on the restaurant.

 

The guy opened the glass door for her as she entered the restaurant. She looked around to see where the guys are sitting until she found them. She went to the table where they are in and greeted them.

 

“Nahee,you’re here.” Kyuhyun spoke. The guys smiled at her. She smiled back. The waiter approached them and handed them the menu list.

“Hmmmm. So what shall we eat?” She asked them while scanning the list. The boys are checking the menu list too.

“It’s your treat tonight, right?” Kyuhyun asked her.

“Yes. So order what you want but please don’t order a lot.”She joked.

Kyuhyun laughed.

“I love eating nowadays.” He said.

“I can see th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter