Frustrations

If We Didn't Meet In Greece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Nahee massaged her temples as she walked in the corridors of SMent building. She hasn’t gained much sleep these past days. She always cries silently at night since she doesn’t want to disturb her sleeping husband who now sleeps inches away from her. Kyuhyun still talks to her. He admitted he was sorry for his cold actions lately. He didn’t intend to hurt her. He now tries to make up with her, but the problem now is she.

 Lately, she has spent a lot of times sitting in the balcony of their house while staring at the blank space in front of her. She has been pondering about her marriage with him. After she found out that she is barren, she is thinking if Kyuhyun deserves someone like her. His genes should not go to a waste. He would be very glad if his child inherited his velvety voice, his keen and witty mind and Nahee’s favorite part of his face –his sharp nose. She sighed; she couldn’t give him a child. She is so depressed now. Even her family and friends tried to comfort her.

Nahee fixed the sling of her bag that hangs on her right shoulder as she opened the office door. She intended to meet someone today.

“Hello. I’d like to meet Park Haneul.” She smiled at the woman in the desk.

The woman smiled and got up.

“Follow me, Ma’am.”  She said.

Nahee followed the woman as she leads her to Park Haneul’s desk. She is here to help Janghu find her. She knew that her best friend is the kind of guy who never leaves his responsibility. He was so bothered when he can’t find the girl he has slept with. Good thing, Nahee knows her since Kyuhyun told her about Park Haneul. At first, she was so infuriated when she found out that he used to have coffee breaks with her before. But somehow, she managed to let him finish the whole story and she was calmed down. She knows her husband loves her. She was not even that mad when Kyuhyun told her about Haneul’s father. Well, the truth is, Kyuhyun told her everything about Haneul before she knew she is barren.

“Miss Park, someone is looking for you.” The woman called the attention of the busy girl.

Haneul looked up and smiled at her. The woman leaves them behind.

“Hello. What can I do for you? Hmmm…you look familiar. I think I’ve seen you before.” Haneul furrowed her eyebrows.

Nahee chuckled.

“Yes, we’ve met before. I was with Kyuhyun that time.” She smiled.

“Oh.” Haneul nodded. “You’re one of his staffs, right?”

Nahee frowned. Then she remembered how Kyuhyun introduced her to Haneul. She faked a smile.

“I have something to tell you, Park Haneul-shii. Can we go somewhere?” She asked.

The two women ordered pearl coolers in a café where they were in.

“So, what are you going to tell me, Nahee-shii?” Haneul asked.

“Haneul-shii, Janghu is looking for you.” She answered as she looked straight to her eyes.

Haneul was speechless for a moment.

“How do you know him?” She inquired.

“We’re bestfriends!” She smiled. “  He told us what happened between the two of you, and now, he’s crazy looking for y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter