The Fire

If We Didn't Meet In Greece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“YOU FOUGHT WITH YOUR WIFE AGAIN???!!!” Sungmin screamed at Kyuhyun.

Sungmin may be seen as a cute man who does a lot of aegyo, but he is even manlier than Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun flinched when his closest hyung shouted at him. He went to Changmin’s house this morning and tonight, he decided to sleep in the dorm.

The members who were watching television in the living room looked up at their direction when Sungmin suddenly shouted after he opened the door for him. They glared at him. They don’t like it when Kyuhyun fights with his wife.

Kyuhyun bowed his head low.

“What did you do again?” Kangin asked.

“I don’t know. I woke up after being drunk last night, and she greeted me with coldness.” He explains himself.

“So why did you leave her?” Sungmin asked.

Kyuhyun walked towards the nearest stool and sat. He sighed. His eyes became teary.

“I don’t want to fight with Nahee. If I stay, our bickering will get worst. So I left.” He sniffed.

The members shook their head at him.

“I don’t know what to do,hyung.” He sobbed. “I love Nahee. I was wrong for not empathizing with her. I just didn’t know what to do. All my dreams of building a family of my own were crushed when she broke the news to me.  I know it’s not her fault. Hyung….” He looked up at Sungmin.

The members’ hearts hurt seeing their loved maknae crying his heart out. Sungmin went closer to him and rubbed his back.

“Everything will be alright, Kyuhyunnie. Just go home to her and start making her feel that she is your world. Let her know and feel how much you love her.” Sungmin advised.

The members sighed.

Donghae got up and went to the kitchen. He returned with a glass of cold water in his hands.

“Calm yourself,maknae.”He offered the glass to Kyuhyun.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sounds of siren started to fill the neighborhood where Kyuhyun and Nahee’s bungalow house is in. The sleepy neighbors went out of their house to check what’s happening. Everyone gasped when they saw a house burning.

“Gosh! Where’s Nahee-shi???!!!” A neighbor panicked.

“Was she able to get out of her house???”

“Where is she??!!”

The whole neighborhood began to worry for her. They didn’t know that she is married. They thought that she lives alone in that house. Kyuhyun had been very careful though.

The firemen started their rescue mission. They pulled large hoses from their fire truck and started to fight with the growing fire. Many reporters also came to investigate about the incident.

At that time, Mr. Jung is still up. It’s already 2am, but he couldn’t sleep. He walked towards his entertainment room and turn on the TV as he sat down. Breaking news appeared. He furrowed his eyebrows as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter