Mr. and Mrs. Cho. Are they together again?

If We Didn't Meet In Greece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyuhyun seemed to stare at Nahee like forever. He was so surprised to see her in front of him. He has been thinking of her whereabouts for months, and now, there she is-- facing him.  

“Nahee.” Donghae called out.

He was brought back to the present when his hyung broke the silence. He stood up abruptly.

“Hyung, you know what I am going to do. Just pack Nahee’s order.” He said, not breaking his stare at her.

 He grabbed her left wrist and pulled her up. Nahee was shocked and confused. She didn’t say anything. Kyuhyun pulled her along with him out of the restaurant. Nahee is still silent. She kept looking at him. He held her hand while walking towards the hotel where he checked in with his hyungs. It was just meters away. Their walk was silent but fast.

The ride inside the elevator was silent too, but Nahee can hear his quick breathing. She felt a little bit scared. Why is he acting like this? Isn’t he happy to see me again?

The elevator’s door opened and Kyuhyun pulled her again. They walked towards his suite. He pressed the code really quick and got in. He closed the door and faced her. He grabbed her for a tight embrace.

“I miss you so much, honey.” He whispered.

She was a bit surprised, but she finally managed to hug him back.

“I miss you too. I miss you so much.” She told him.

After a few seconds, sounds of sniffing and sobs were heard inside the room.

“What happened to us?” He asked, still hugging her.

“I don’t know.” She answered.

Kyuhyun broke the hug.

“Let’s sit down.” He suggested.

She smiled and followed him in the couch. He made her sit on his lap and wrapped his arms around her.

“You look skinnier.” She commented as she touched his cheek.

“You know, every time I see food, I would always remember you. I lost my appetite because I miss you, honey.” He said.

“I’m sorry, I have no choice. I thought leaving you for a while will help us both.” She said.

“I think it did.” He smiled.

“Well.” She said.

They chuckled.

“Honey, your lips are not that red anymore.” He teased when he stared at her lips.

“Huh?”

“Let me make it red again.” He smirked and cupped her face.

He made her look straight at his eyes and pulled her closer to his face.

“I love you so much.” He whispered and kissed her deeply.

Nahee sighed softly in the kiss. Oh, how much she missed the feeling of his lips on hers!

They kissed each other for a while until she felt something wet on her cheeks. She pulled away from the kiss and looked at him.

“Are you crying, honey?” She asked worriedly.

Kyuhyun wiped his tears and smiled at her.

“I am so sorry, honey.” He hugged her again. “I have been a very bad husband

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter