It'll Take Time

If We Didn't Meet In Greece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The next morning, Nahee woke up earlier than Kyuhyun as usual. She smiled at his sleeping face. She got up from the bed stirring the sleeping Kyuhyun. She tied the curtains and went to the bathroom to wash her face and to gargle. After that, she went back finding Kyuhyun making the bed already.

“You’re up.” She said.

“Yes. Good morning.” Kyuhyun greeted and smiled at her.

“Good morning, too.” She greeted back. “I’m going to make breakfast. Do you have a schedule today?”

“ I have a rehearsal this afternoon. I’m not busy today.” He answered.

“Really? So you’re staying here?” She asked excitedly.

“Hmmm.I guess.” He smiled.

“That’s good. I’ll cook delicious meals for you.” She said as she went outside their room.

Kyuhyun smiled at himself. He feels like he is falling for her fast. He couldn’t help it. Nahee suddenly came into his life, interrupting his busy schedules. For almost six years, he lived with the Super Junior members and now, he had a woman waiting for him every day. He knew Nahee is trying to make their marriage work.  He remembered what happened last night. He knew that what he did frightened Nahee. He shook his head while arranging the pillows back to their places.

 

*Flashback.

 

“K-Kyu…”

“Nahee.”

“Please don’t..”

“Why can’t we?..I mean, we’re married and you’re my wife..”

“I don’t want to do it..please.”

Kyuhyun’s grip on her body  loosened. Nahee put her hands on her face as she sobbed hard. Kyuhyun felt guilty, he didn’t know what to do. He realized what he just did.

“I- …I’m sorry, Nahee. I shouldn’t have said it. Sorry. Forget it.” He said as he lay back and turned his back from her. Nahee didn’t reply. He turned his head around to see her. She’s still crying. He felt bad.

“Nahee..”

“Sorry Kyuhyun. I can’t give myself to you..maybe for now. You know, I want it to be very special for me and.. and.. I still love..” She couldn’t continue her statement.

Kyuhyun held back his tears. He bit his lips together hard. He felt hurt.

“You still love Janghu.” He continued her sentence.

“Y-yes…I’m sorry.” She whispered.

Kyuhyun looked at her sadly.

“So what’s the point of working this marriage out if you really want him badly.” He stated.

“Kyuhyun, I just…” Nahee looked up.

Kyuhyun closed his eyes and sighed.

“I’m sorry if you have to go through all of these, Nahee.” Kyuhyun said softly.

“Kyu, it’s not your fault.” She answered.

“It’s obvious that you love him so much. As much as I wanted this marriage to work out too, I think we can’t do this. You love him, Nahee.” Kyuhyun said as he tried not to cry. He already likes her and he felt bad that his wife still loves her  ex-lover.

“ Do…do you wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter