The Beginning

If We Didn't Meet In Greece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                            

 

 

The promotion of Super Junior members for their latest album, "y,Free and Single" has just finally waved down.  SM allowed them to go on vacations since they  were all very tired and exhausted from all the preparations,rehearsals and performances they had. The fans all around the world gave their current album an overwhelming response, proving that they are still the "King of Hallyu".

 

"I'm going to the Philippines with Nari. I heard that the beaches there are really breath-taking." Shindong stated.

"But Hyung,we are very famous there. Are you sure you can manage the paparazzis and the fans?"Ryeowook asked.

"Trust me. I'm good at sneaking" Shindong chuckled.

"So how about the rest of you?Where are you planning to go?" Leeteuk inquired.

 

All the Super Junior members gathered in Leeteuk's room to present their vacation plans. Each of them named the place they want to visit. Yesung is going to Japan with his brother. Donghae will travel to Los Angeles. Shindong will be in the Philippines with his girlfriend. Sungmin preferred to stay in their family's private resort in Jeju Island. Unfortunately, Leeteuk,Kangin and Siwon can't have their vacation since they still have so many schedules to meet.

"How about the three of you?" Leeteuk referred to Kyu,Wook and Hyuk.

"We decided to go to Greece together" Eunhyuk grinned.

"That's good! Hyuk,since you are the oldest, I expect that you will take good care of the two." the leader instructed. Hyuk nodded approvingly. Then Teuk turned to Kyuhyun who is staring at the bare wall absent-mindedly.

"Yah! Listen to me,Kyuhyun." Kyuhyun turned to look at him and smiled cutely. Leeteuk rolled his eyes at him.

"Yes,Hyung."

"I want you to behave. Do not make any pranks in Greece. Don't be evil to your hyungs. Always listen to them." Leeteuk told him.

Kyuhyun frowned. "Why are you saying that? I'm not a kid anymore." Kyu protested.

"Just listen to Hyung's instruction" Ryeowook butted in.

Kyu turned to face the wall again. He was thinking of something. Something his parents told him yesterday.

 

*Flashback*

 

Kyu was in his father's office with his parents. 

"Son, you know that our business has a very big debt to the Insoon Corp. . Mr. Soo told us that if we can't pay. He had to take our business away from us." his dad told him.

"Can't we do something about that,Appa?" Kyu asked.

"Actually,we already did something. You remembered Mr. Jung? He's my mentor when I was just a beginner in the world of business. We met again last week. I told him about our problem. He proposed something that would solve it."

"What was it,Appa?"

"He agreed to lend us a very large amount of money. Since, the amount is huge. He wants to secure that we will be able to pay him." his mom answered.

"What does he want?" Kyu asked again.

"He wants my son to marry her daughter."

"Son?Me?" Kyu was so surprised.

"Yes, son.  Mr. Jung has only two daughters. You'll marry the eldest girl since the younger is still a child." his mom answered.

"Why me"?Kyu asked.

"You're our only son. Why? Do you want your noona to marry her instead?"his dad asked half-jokingly.

"Appa,I'm being serious here!"Kyu retorted.

"Kyu,we're deeply sorry. We know that you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter