Chapter 2

Let's Start Anew

We were chatting while walking to the College of Arts and Communication Building.

 
"Wow. You go to that school?! That's a State University, isn't it? I bet you're pretty smart, eh?" Junho said.
 
"No I am really not." I said shyly.
 
"You said you've been dancing when you're in high school?"
 
"Yes. I'm one of the main dancers in our dance troupe, SNSD."
 
"SNSD?! I think I've heard of that already  Hmmm.  By any chance did you join the Star Dance Battle?"
 
"Yeah, like every year. How did you know?"
 
"So that's why. You were one of the all girls team. You brought the house down with Britney's Circus. Really, deabak.  Ohh. We also joined that contest. We once became the champion two or three years ago."
(A/N: here's a link if you haven't watched it yet. SNSD 2009 SDB: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKJszrv4lGo)
 
My jaw drop. But I regain my consciousness that instant. 
 
"So you're one of the 2pm guys?! The one who showed off many acrobatic skills! And who has that guy who ripped his shirt off?" I said, shocked and amazement covered my face.
(A/N: here's a link if you haven't watched it yet. 2PM 2009 SDB: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpOwuNmmn4Q)
 
 
He laughed and said, "Well yes, and that guys is my hyung, Jaebum. He has great body, huh?"
 
"Uhmm...you can say that, but yours is great too." I wisphered to myself. 
 
"Huh? What did you say?"
 
"Ahh NOTHING!" I said then walked faster.
 
 
 
I saw Yoona, Yuri and Sooyoung standing and whispering infront of a gate. They are all looking at me.
 
"There are my friends. I should go now."
 
"Wait, I'll go with you!"
 
"Araso."
 
When we reached the three girls,
 
"HYOYEOOOON!" The three of them shouted and group hugged me.  Once they let go, they keep eyeing me then to Junho.
 
That's my signal.
 
"Hey girls, this is Junho. And Junho this is Sooyoung, Yoona and Yuri."
 
"Oh, Annyeonhaseyo" They all bowed to greet.
 
"He's my classmate in Algebra!" Sooyoung said.
 
"Ahh yes." Junho said remembering Sooyoung.
 
"I should go now. I will be late in my next class. It's nice meeting you Hyoyeon-shi. Hope I'll see you next time." he said and smiled.
 
Seriously, he's doing that smile again. 
 
"Me too. Thank you for accompanying me here. Bye, Junho." I said, trying to control myself.
 
The four of us bowed to him as he bowed to us. 
 
"Bye Hyoyeon! Bye girls!
 
 And he run ahead. Once he's gone my friends all turned to me.
 
"So what's that all about?!" The three of them said in sync with spark in their eyes.
 
 
 

Hi guys! :) Like I said, I updated Let's Start Anew. 

I'm suuuuuper happy to know that you are reading my story. I just couldn't believe it. lol. Anyways, thank you sooo much for even just reading this. And to those who subscibed and commented, I can't thank you enough. >:D<

I also want to know the thoughts of our silent readers. Please don't be silent anymore. I will really be glad to know you all. 

Anticipate more of this story and more of JunHyos and 9PM! <3

lovelots<3

yellowloves.

PS. Feel free to comment and ask anything, I don't bite. :) You can also subscribe if you want. ;))

PPS. I really love Star Dance Battle 2009. I think its the best dance battle I've seen. How about you?