Chapter 15

Let's Start Anew

 

            “Tada! We’re here!” Junho shouted with his arms and hands wide open.

            So I end up standing in front of their apartment's building after all, I thought. We went inside and were greeted by two courteous security guards.

            “Good Afternoon, Sir! We didn’t know you have such a cute girlfriend.” The tall one said to Junho after they opened the door for us.

            “You got it wrong, Ajusshi. I’m not his girlfriend, jeongmal!*” I sounded super defensive while my face can’t help but blush.

            “Really? That’s a shame, Mr. Lee. You two look good together though.” The smaller one winked.

            “Ha, you two should be the one getting your own girlfriends and stop bugging my guest here.” He slightly punched the both of them like what a guy normally do to his friends.

            “Let’s go, Hyo?” He turned to me and asked.

            “Ah yes.”

            We walked towards the elevator which opened the moment Junho pressed the up button. The elevator ride seems to be so slow with the fact that their dorm is just in the 8th floor which should be faster. The atmosphere is just pure akward with just the two of us inside the elevator. It makes me uncomfortable, so I decided to ask him some random question.

            “Jun—Hyo—“ The both of us called for the other's name at the same time.

            “You go first.” We said in sync again. We two looked at each other and burst out laughing.

            “That was really awkward.” He said between laughs.

            “I know right.” I manage to response.

            “So what were you suppose to tell me?”

            “Nothing really, just some random question to break the awkwardness.”

            “What is that?”

            As soon as I open my mouth the elevator’s door opened. Time flies really fast when the two of us interact. We stepped out of the awkward elevator and began to walk to our left.

            “What were you saying?”

            “Why do yoou seem to have many friends?”

            “I’m really friendly you know. Hahaha. Just kidding. What’s the reason for you to think that?”

            “Hmm. You have 2PM, then your dance troupe, then the guards down there and also Doo Joon. You know him don’t you?”

            “My dance troupe is where I spend most of my college life. And 2PM, they’re simply a family. I’ve been with them since high school. And when we go out to drink and eat we invite Seulong and Jokwon with us. Those two are just deabak, really funny guys.”

            “How about Doo Joon, how did you met him?”

            Junho stopped from walking which makes me also to stop.

            “Oh! We almost went pass our dorm.” He chuckled and put out a bunch of keys from his pockets. He easily put in a key in the knob.

            He still didn’t answer me. Is he avoiding my question about Doo Joon? Is something wrong with them? Doo Joon even told them me to choose my friends carefully. What is that about? I should just ask him later again, I thought.

            “Sorry if it’s a bit messy.” He opened the door and wait for me to go in. To my surprise, it’s more of what I’ve thought of a man’s dorm. IT’S SUPER MESSY. Things are just all over the place. Blankets and pillows are on the floor. Clothes are dumped in a laundry bag. And under wears are just hanging everywhere. Underwears. Oh. My. Gosh. There’s even a pink one. What the?

            “Sorry about that.” Junho quickly change his shoes to slippers and ran towards the stand of the hanging thing. I don’t know where he hid it but it’s a relief on my part.

            “It’s really my first time entering an all guys’ house. Sorry for bothering.” I said to Junho, who’s nowhere to be seen, while wandering around the living room.

            “Do you want something to drink? Coke, juice, water?” He came out of a room which from what I peek is full of clothes.

            “Water would be fine.” I answered.

            “Water it is. Hyo, take a seat. Be comfortable, okay?”

            “Okay.” I sat on a sofa near the pillows and folded blankets are located.

            “Junho, why are your pillows and blankets here at the living room?” I said out of curiosity.

            He walked out of the kitchen and handed me a glass of cold water.

            “Here. Ahhh. Chansungie and Wooyoung hyung sleep here.”

            “Huh? They don’t have a room? How cruel you and your hyungs are.” I pouted. There are 4 rooms as I can see and these oppas don’t even share their rooms. Tsk! Poor maknaes.

            “Kyopta*” He whispered to himself, but he didn’t know I still heard him, and he did that eye smile again. “I actually share a room with Wooyoung hyung and Chansung with Nickhun hyung. But those two really likes to sleep here. They’re said they're more comfortable.”

            “I see. I thought you kicked them out of your rooms. Hmm…So should we start the tutoring? Can I borrow your algebra book? We need refrences.” I start opening my bag and looking for notes and papers that can help with the lesson.

            “My things are in my room. I’m thinking of studying there. Is that okay?” He stood up from where he is seating.

            “Huuuuuuh?” First, he wanted me to go in there dorm then now, in his room? I’m not an easy woman. He can't order me things and I just follow. Kim Hyoyeon has some reputation to maintain. I told myself

            “But its more comfortable there. There’s a table to study. And our room is clean. Wooyoung hyung is the cleanest of us. He always cleans our room even if he doesn’t sleep there.”

            “Aniyo. Living room is fine. We can study on the floor.” I rejected.

            “Okay then. I’ll just get my things.” He said like he has no other choice and go to a room different from the one he entered.

            Good job, Hyoyeon. You can’t lose your dignity by entering a man’s room. I complimented myself. But why is that I want to take a look at his room? Am I really curious of what his room looks like or there’s something else? Like a picture of his girlfriend. I just wonder...



*jeongmal - really

Haha. I said, tonight right? But it's morning in my country already. Approximately 2am. :))

So here. Another no fun chapter. But I think its not bad for a rush.  ^^

Comments are highly appriciated. :D

Hello to my new subscriber cocopuffs.(:

And to bakekoq and isabelle, the mystery abour Doo Joon will be revealed on the next or next next chapter. \:D/