Chapter 23

Let's Start Anew

                “You like him that much?” I turned to Seohyun who is beside me with her hands under her chin. I’m doing my thesis paper and Seohyun’s help. Although she doesn’t have much fashion sense, unlike me *ehem*, I trust most of her opinions. And I also need her to help me with grammar; after all she’s best with formal speech which we need in this kind of project.

                “Who?” I asked back.

                “Junho oppa.” She giggled. “You’re smiling all this time you were typing what I’m saying.”

                “Chincha?” I touched my face and felt my cheek bones showing up. “I did not.”

                “You just did, unnie. It’s this wide.” She copied, making a line from her lips to her ears.

                “Eeeyy. You’re exaggerating.” I slightly grabbed her neck, and let her suffer a little. But she continued to speak, which surprised me.

                “Hyo-yeon-unnie, do you plan on confessing to him?” She asked with cracked voice. I immediately remove my hands from her neck. I didn’t expect that question.

                “Well…I haven’t thought about that yet.” I admitted. “And I don’t think I can do it.

                “Why?”

                “Because I don’t have confidence and he won’t like me anyway.”

                “Woah. Where did my overly confident unnie go? You can do it, I know.” She tried cheering me up.

                “No, you don’t. You and Yonghwa’s feelings are mutual. You didn’t have a problem with him since he likes you back. But Junho, I don’t even think he’s interested with me at all. And besides, with all the pretty girls in their school, I bet he already has a girlfriend.” I frankly told her. “I contented with a one sided love.”

                “Hyo unnie,” she patted my shoulder. “Never assume. We don’t know what others are thinking or how they feel. Like Sunny, unnie said, life is a mystery.”

                I know everything she said was true but I can’t help but to laugh with her last words.

                “Aha!” Seohyun exclaimed like a light bulb just popped out from her head. “How about, you seduce him?”

                “MAKNAEEEEE!~” My eyes widened. “What seduce? Where have you learned that word, Seo Joohyun?!”

                “Ah eh… I mean, make Junho oppa like you. Not really seduce.” She bit her lower lip. She knows what will happen next.

                I was about to raise my hand and flick her head to teach her some lesson when the door flew open.

                “Hyorang!” Sooyoung barged in our room, bringing her ipad with her.

                Save by the bell. Seohyun quickly stood up and hid behind Sooyoung.

                “Seohyun, call the others. We have to watch something.” The tall girl ordered.

                “Yah, stop making us watch !” I scolded. “And stop teaching maknae bad words.”

                “Who said this is ?” She gave me her ipad. And laid on top of my lap.

                “WOAAAAAAAAH!!!!” I freaked out. “The teaser is already out? That was fast!”

                The other seven girls went in our room with their assorted colored pajamas, some of them half as sleep.

                “What now?” Jessica whined as she rubs her puffy eyes.

                “Come on, girls. Just stay awake for a while, kay? We’ll watch the compiled teasers of the Step Up Dance Competition. This is going to be fun.” After gathering all of us, Soo started playing the video. It’s quite long though coz there’s also many teams who are competing.

 

(A/N: Please pretend that SNSD like Yuri and Jessica are not in the vid. Well, you’ll see. Just don’t ask question why they are there. Lol)

 

 

 (A/N: This video is not mine. It’s made by chuubikiss. Please visit her channel for more amazing videos, your other biases might be on her other teasers. And I’m telling you, her videos are great! Making me want it to be a real movie or something! Subscribe to her, click the like button, comment. And show some love<3333)

 

                “Woooow. You guys are are so cool!” Yuri complemented right after the video end.

                “And Hyo, you look pretty on screen.” Tiffany added.

                “So, I’m not pretty on real life?!” I gave her the death glare.

                “Well…” She jokingly scratched her head and think.

                And again, just before I grab her collar for thinking so long, the phone of Sooyoung rang. Save again by the bell. Sooyoung checked her phone, someone’s calling, and then looked at us.

                “Who’s that?” Yoona asked, a little impatient.

                “Chansung!~~” She screamed then stood up on my bed and began jumping up and down like a little girl. Wait, she’s not even little. My bed. TT.TT

                “Yah, Choi Sooyoung, calm down and move out of my bed. You’re destroying it, chincha!” I said. And fortunately she did what I said.

                “Otoke?” She asked us what she should do.

                “Well, answer it of course, pabo.” Taeyeon instructed.

                “Yoboseyo?~~” Sooyoung answered, as if she didn’t know who’s on the other line, and put it on loud speaker.

                “Yah, skinny kid. Have you watched it?” Chansung asked in a deep voice, which makes me wonder if all the 2pm do that, remembering on how Junho sounded on the phone. His voice is much deeper and ier which I will never get tired of.

                “Ne!” Soo responded enthusiastically, making us cringe and mouthed her not to be too obvious about her feelings. “I watched it with my unnies just now. And they said we’re cool.”

                “Hahahahaha.” The nine of us were shocked to hear him laugh at the other line like a stupid kid. “Yes, yes, I know we’re cool. But I didn’t really saw you at the video. I only saw your legs. You’re such a giant.” He teased.

                The nerve of this kid, didn’t he know all of her unnies are listening to him. How dare you tease our Sooyoungie like that. Chansung just makes my blood boil even more. I’m seriously not in a good mood right now. First Seohyun’s word of choice, then Sooyoung destroying my bed, now this choding mocking our member. I don’t know, I think I have PMS or something. These hormones are killing me.

                “Yah, Chansung, who are you calling giant?” I spoke instead of Sooyoung.

                “You, who else?” We all laughed when he answered. He’s dumber than we thought. “You look like chopsticks too. Wait, is that Hyoyeon noona?”

                “Yes. You, stop calling names on Sooyoung, got it? Or else, I won’t give you food anymore.” I threatened. “Be nice to her.”

                “Araso, noona.” He suddenly stopped fooling around. I gave Sooyoung thumbs up, telling I got her. “And tell her she’s getting pretty every day.” I added.

                “Araso, noona.” He replied again. The eight of us giggled while Sooyoung turned red and began hitting me. “Wait, what?” He gained his senses.

                “I said, call her pretty. Okay we’re hanging up. Bye.” I said and was about to hit the end call when Sunny grabbed my hand and cleared .

                “Wait.” She said, mimicking my voice. “Is Junho there?” She asked. My eyes went bigger for a second.

                ‘What are you doing?’ I mouthed.

                “Junho hyuuuuung!” Chansung shouted, calling for that person who kept running on my mind. “Hyoyeon noona’s on the phone. Bali.”

                ‘No! Cut it! Fast!’ I mouthed again and tried aiming for the phone and doing it myself but Yoona’s long hand got it first.

                Otoke? I can’t think properly, sweat began to form on my forehead, my heart pounds fast. My eyes were pleading to my evil members not to do this to me. I don’t know what to do. What should I say? Should I confess? What? No. Not yet. I can’t. I want to run out of my room and escape from this situation the girls are putting me on. But that deep and y voice, I heard it again, made me froze from where I am seated.

                “Yoboseyo? Hyoyeon, it’s me.”

                No one dare to speak or move or make any sound.


Hello guys! I'm back!

Hehe, its been a long time since I wrote something with SNSD on the scence. So here.

Its December already. I'm excited to go on a break again. >:))

BTW, we're 100+ views away from 4500 views. YEEEEY. (hehe)

Are you my 4500th reader, you? If that's so, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT, I BEG. <:-PPP

Anyway, thank you for reading. Click subscribe, leave a comment, coz I love you. >:D<

Let's study well. ^^ 

***Wait, I totally love CK productions. How I wish I could watch the real movie**

 

P.S.  Which do you prefer, shorter chapters but faster updates or longer chapters but it will take a while for me to update? PLEASE ANSWER. Thanks! <3

aren't you excited

ain't you excited for this?