Chapter 11

Let's Start Anew

            We’re done stretching the upper part of our bodies and there were few times when I heard my joints snap. Good thing we’re stretching with the music on and Junho seem not to hear it. It felt like decades since I last stretch and with every crack of my joints, it felt good. I love how my body loosens up a bit.(A/N:  The “crack” or “snap” is not something serious.It's like the sound you hear when you pop your fingers.)

            Right now, we are sitting on the floor with our legs wide open. The song of f(x), Danger, filled up the room.

            “To stretch our legs, thighs and knees we will reach for our right foot for eight seconds then our left and lastly the center floor,” Junho explained.

             “Ne,” I nodded in agreement. I understand what he said; we did that a lot back then.

             “Okay. To the right. One, two, three…” he counts softly.

            I reach for my right foot and I hear my joints make that popping sound again. But this time, I heard it clearly, louder than before. Little did I know, the music that was so loud before already stops.

            Omona. Did he probably hear it too? I asked myself. 

            I look at Junho with my position still like that. He was sitting upright and facing me. Our eyes met.

             “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” I can’t help but laugh. I know, meeting his eyes was supposed to be romantic and awkward at the same time but what could I do? He’s face is so funny. He’s holding his laugh like his constipated and wanted to poop or something.

             “PWAHAHAHAHA” he finally stopped holding his laughter and join me.

             “Why do you hold your laughter like that? Man, really, it is super funny. You should look at yourself sometime,” I said while laughing at loud. My stomach hurts already.

             “And how long have you not stretch your legs? The sound was really loud, you know? It was like ‘k-k-craacck-k-k.’ Something like that.” He imitated the popping sound and continue chuckling.

            We were both laughing our lungs out for about a minute or so and finally get tired of it and stop. We both are trying to calm ourselves. Silence took over the sound of our chuckles and giggles. But I felt comfortable laughing with him like that.

            I raise my head to gasp some air when I saw Junho looking at me. Yet again, I’m drawn to those eyes. I look back at him. Unconsciously, I’m already observing his face. I think it’s the first time I see his iris, he never gets tired of smiling that’s why I rarely see his eyes. Obviously, he doesn’t have an eyelid, but they always have charm in them whenever I look at it. While his nose, it is so cute. I feel like pinching it. And his lips…it looks very…y and soft…I wonder---

             “I think we did enough stretching. Let’s start the dance lessons, ne?” Junho break the silence at the same time cut my hallucination.

             “Huh? Wait.” I woke up from my fantasy and absorb what he just said. But I want to finish my stretching first. So I reach for my left foot then to the center stage with my upper body flat on the floor.

             “Okay. I’m done,” I said after doing my final stretching. I was about to stand up when I saw a hand in front of me. Of course, it’s Junho’s. Without hesitating, I grabbed his warm hands and let him pull me. He pulled me with such force that I bump to his chest. I can smell his perfume. Its smells like the ocean, wanting me to play with the waves. I didn’t intend to, but I got to touch his arms and his chest. How should I describe it? They’re firm and hard just like rocks. He really is a man. That’s all I could think.

             “Thank you.” I mumble and took my hand from his and step back.

             “No problem. So are we officially starting?”

             “O-officially starting? W-what?” I stutter.

            Gosh. Is he asking me out? That’s what I always hear in movies when a guy is asking the leading lady to be his girlfriend. They always say, 'Now, we're official' something like that, I thought.

             “The dance lessons,” he plainly said and do that eye smile again.

             “Oh. Yes. We should offically start the dance lessons.” I said almost wisphering to myself, quite disappointed.

             “Good. Hmm. Since you said that it has been a while since you dance again, we  will start with something easy. Then, we’ll take a break and after that I’m going to teach you a more powerful dance. Is that okay?”

             “Of course, Seonsaeng-nim!”

            He chuckled a bit. “I like that. So, Haksaeng, the first song we’ll dance is Without U.” (A/N: Haksaeng is the Korean word for student. Seonsaeng is teacher)

            I knew it. Without U. That was the one taught to me by Sooyoung in our dorm. I smiled at myself and start focusing on Junho who is already teaching the steps. I quickly followed him. (A/N: Without U tutorial video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81mBLLNzKlA; Yup, I know that’s not Junho in the vid, lol. BTW, Chansung’s so cute eating a banana in the background. Heehee)

             “For the last step, like before you have to wave your body while pointing you finger. Then close with your left foot. Got that?” He demonstrates it.

             “Ne.”  I followed what he did.

             “Wow. You're a fast learner, Hyo."

            "Ani. You're just a great instructor." He blushed a little. Aww. He's so cute.

            "Kamsamnida. Then, let’s do it from the top? A Five, six, seven, eight! I’m gonna be okay~ I’ll be okay~ Baby without u~ Baby without u~” He sings along with the music while we dance.

            I messed up a little. I could not blame myself though. No one could  ever concentrate on anything if a cute guy is passionately dancing with you, not to add that he has wonderful voice. I’m just mesmerized and astound.

             “Sorry, I forgot the other steps.” I bowed and let out a sigh.

             “It’s okay. We should rest a bit. I’ll go down and get some water. Want to come?”

             “Ahm. I think I’ll just stay here and practice a bit more. Do you mind getting me a bottle of water too? I forgot to buy one a while ago.” I said shyly.

             “Sure, I’ll get you one. Turn on the music so you can practice better. The song is on track 12. Don’t work yourself too much, okay?” He smiled at me and ruffled my hair.

             “I’m going.” He turned around and went out of the studio. He totally did not see how red my face is and how stupid I look smiling by myself.


 

Sorry it took a while for me to update. I'm really sorry. :|

BTW, I can't find the video cut where Junho and Hyoyeon dance 2PM's Without U on let's go dream team. I was looking for a short clip, but fail to find one. Sorry. I know most of you already watch that episode on Dream Team, but for those who haven't you can message me so I can send you a link of that episode WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES. It's not on youtube though. But it's better than nothing right? :) ^^

There, enjoy reading. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. THEY'RE TOTALLY APPRICIATED. SUBSCRIBE TOO! >:D<

LOVE LOTS,

yellowloves<3