Chapter 25

Let's Start Anew

 

                I’ve been receiving these messages from the girls…

 

GG’S MSN CHAT ROOM

ByunTae : Hyoraengi, are you okay?~~

Kkap_Yul: Cheer up, Hyo-unnie!!! I’ll set you up with other hot boys. ^^

Maknae : Unnie~~ I’m sorry. I truly am. I shouldn’t have asked. TT_TT

Sunkyu: Bboing~~!!! I can be your oppa, Hyoyeon-ah…Kidding! Kkkkk.

IcePrincess : Forget him. -_-

Ppany: You sure you’re alright?! Please answer my calls… I’m really worried, wifeeey!!! >.<

ShikShin : Fiona, everything will be okay again… I promise that!!!~~ ^_~

Alligator : Unnie, fighting!!! Saranghae!!!! <3

 

                They’ve been really worried about me, sending SMS and calling me every minute to check if I haven’t tried to jump off the building or something. (Okay, I made that up.) Anyway, they’re freaking out because of what happened yesterday evening that they’re now flooding our chat room with my name. Yes, I got that their concerned about me, since I never really talked about the incident, but being the optimistic Kim Hyoyeon they know, I want to assure them that I’m totally fine.

                 I don’t want them to see me as a fragile girl when I’ve always been their energy pill and mood setter. I don’t want them to see my weak side just because of a boy. Denitely, a no!

 

KimChoding : Hi girls! I’m perfectly fine!!!!! ^^ I’m over it… ~_~ Btw, Kids~~ I’ll bring sweets later on dinner. So be home early, araso? >.< <3 <3 Sunkyu-oppa!!!! I’ll wait for you…kkkkk.

KimChoding :  P.S. I can’t take calls…I’m in class…Mian, Fany-ah!!!! =_=”

 

                I hope they believed that, especially the lie that I’m okay and over it.

                I kept my phone in my pocket once my History professor enters the room. Trying my best to listen to his boring lectures than have my mind run again to what I heard last night. I won’t waste time just so I can think about him again. I jot down every single word he’s saying about Ancient China and the different dynasties and imperials.

                While concentrating on listen and writing, I felt my phone vibrated. I know it’s the girls again. I took my phone out of my pocket and hid it under my desk. I waited till the professor turn his back and write on the board before checking on my phone.

                It was not the girls.

                It was him.

                …

                …

                Yoon Doo Joon.

*******************************************************

DJ

You, alright?

*******************************************************

 

                That’s the moment I realized the empty seat infront of me. DooJoon was supposed to be sitting there, well he always sits at the desk infront of me. And last thing I checked, he’s present at my Algebra class in that position.

                Wondering why he asked such a question, I roam my eyes around the room and found a man with a black hood seating at the back left. Doo Joon looks like he’s focusing on class more than I am. He’s not even glancing at me after he sent me a SMS.

*******************************************************

Hyoyeon^^

Yeah. Why do you ask? And why are you not seating on your usual seat?

Have you read the paper I send you? :-/

*******************************************************

               

                I felt my phone vibrated again.

*******************************************************

DJ

You ask too much question.

First, you’re not acting your usual self today. You’ve been quiet in our classes, which is a first for you.

Second, there really is no seating plan. So I think I’m also allowed not to seat near you.

Third, yes. I read it. The beginning is good. The ending is not so.

….

You really sure, you’re okay?

*******************************************************

                Wow, this guy is really chic. He’s not even putting emoticons.

                Wait, is it too obvious that I have a problem?! And even the coldest person around notice it?

*******************************************************

Hyoyeon^^

Sorry, I’m typing nonsense last night. :-(

I’ll change it once I get home. ^^

Yes, I’m sure I’m alright. Thank you. :-)

 

DJ

No need. I changed it already.

Good. Smile then. ^^

*******************************************************

 

                Okay, now the guy is becoming human. Kekeke.

                My lips formed a smile before I know it. It’s good to find a soft side on Doo Joon. I always thought he’s all serious and cold hearted.  I slid my phone back in my pocket and continue listening on the lecture.

 

                The class was dismissed five minutes late from the scheduled time which gives me shorter time to go to JYP University.          There is only five days left till the competition and I still need to make a thirty second choreography that I’ll be teaching tomorrow. And with that in mind, I grabbed my bag pack and stood from my desk. But before I could reach the door and run to the nearest bus stop, a pair of hands stopped me.

                “Hyoyeon-sshi.“Doo Joon looked at me with concerned eyes.

                “Oh Hi Doo Joon! Uhmmm…I” I looked at my watch. The time’s ticking. I can’t be late. I don’t want to spend another hour with Junho in the studio.

                “I’m really late right now. I have to run. I’ll see you tomorrow, okay?”I said, ready to run once he loosen the grip on my arms.

                “Okay. See you. “ He said in his low voice and removed his hands off me. “Take care.”

 

 


 

 

                I found myself yet again, standing outside the dance studio of JYP University. The ground shook my entire being because of the music coming out of the big stereos. But my heart beat was louder and the pounding was harder. Ever since Sooyoung explained to me about my feelings toward Junho, I’ve been tensing up like this whenever I get to this place.

                Let’s get this over with, Hyoyeon-ah. Just pretend like nothing happened and you haven’t heard anything. You’ll forget about him eventually, okay?

                I every pain I’m feeling and enter the room. Currently, they were learning a new dance being taught by Wooyoung. I quietly placed my bag at the corner and position myself at the back. No one really noticed my presence. They continued dancing while I stretched at the corner.

                I recognized Junho in the front, just beside Wooyoung who’s showing the right moves to them. He was wearing his typical sweat pants and tank top, and the sweats from his body are now dripping onto the floor. I hold myself for going to him and wipe away the fluid running on his precious face.

                Pull yourself together, Hyo. You’ll just hurt yourself even more by looking at him. My inner conscience said.

                And just before I can remove my attention away from him, I saw his head turning to my direction.

                “Hey Hyo!” Junho waved and smiled at me like we never met last Saturday.

                I bowed down to greet him and focus my attention in stretching my legs. I saw on the corner of my eye how he scotched his forehead of my sudden ‘coldness.’

                After I was done stretching I stood up just to be towered by Sooyoung.

                “Fiona, you okay?” Sooyoung asked as she walked to my side. Wooyoung let them have a water break and everyone is now at the side, grabbing their own bottled water.

                “You know I’ll be better if you stop calling me that.” I told her, referring about the nickname she gave me.

                “But you have to stop giving me those faces first. It’s so obvious that you’re suppressing your feelings.” She poked my cheeks. “Didn’t I tell you everything will be okay?”

                “Fine.” I loosened my jaw and stopped clenching my fist. “Hey, mind if you teach me the steps? I don’t want to have a reason of me staying for another hour.” I asked her a favor.

                “Why me? I don’t even memorize it yet. Go ask Junho.” She said it too casually, like nothing just happened.

                “Seriously, Sooyoungie? You do know I’m avoiding him, right.” I said as a matter of fact and glare at her.

                “You are?” She asked again, innocently. I glared at her even more, this time with fire on my eyes. “Okay, okay. I better teach you fast while Wooyoung is still making the next choreo.”

                …

                “Uhm. Sooyoung, I think it’s the left arm that’s nee d to be move.” I half asked and half corrected her.

                “Ahhh. So that’s why it’s weird moving that way. See…do I really need to teach you? You know the steps already.” She whined. This girl really, can’t she spare time for me rather than Chansung.

                “Okay, I understand. I’ll figure the steps later when Wooyoung resume teaching.” And that I set her free. I sat down to the long plastic bench on the corner and watch Sooyoung bug Chansung. If I know less, I’ll probably think they’re in a relationship.

                Sooyoung’s doing her weird imitations infornt of Chansung. My fingers automatically crawled and I can’t dare to watch the next thing she’ll do. I shifted my gaze on the next pair I saw who’s dancing on the center floor: Junho and Nicole.

                “No wonder,” I said beneath my breath. No wonder he said he doesn’t like me. He’s into Nicole.

                I accepted defeat once again. I understand, I should really start forgetting about this guy.

                I shifted my gaze once again, now outside of the studio. I stare at the bright blue sky, trying my hardest to push the throbbing pain my heart is feeling. Just five more days, and I’ll never see him again.

                “Hyo,” that deep familiar voice called my name. I know who he is even without looking.

                “Yes?” I turned my head above me, and I was right. It is him, the man I want to avoid right now. His eyes look directly into mine, covered with regret and longing.

                “I need to talk to you.”


Hello guys!

Yes, I updated again. And I'm truly sorry coz nothing really much happened here.

It yet again another bridge chapter. *Somethings big gonna happen next chappy*

BTW. MERRY CHIRSTMAS GUYS!

SHARE SOME LOVE! <3333

 

P.S. January won't be a good month for me. My professors just gave me load of school work as christmas gift

and loads of exam as New Year's gift. So, forgive me if I can't update. You can kill me or my professors for that. >:(