Chapter 6

Let's Start Anew

I won't put what happens next in the last chapter. Instead, I would let your imagination to continue Chapter 5. Is that okay? You can do that. ^--^


It has been less than a week since they went in a group date.

"If X is equals to 7 and X2 - 19 = Y, then Y is equals to 30?"

 
I was reviewing for our algebra exam tomorrow. I've been locking myself in our room for the whole day now. And I've been bothering our maknae asking for help in answering problems and borrowing most of her math books. 
 
'Knock. Knock.' The door opened before I even stand to open it.
 
"Yah Hyoyeon, let's play outside!" Tiffany calls.
 
"I'll pass today." I respond.
 
"Wow, Kim Choding doesn't want to play. That's new. Come on, the weather's nice today." Tiffany kept convincing.
 
"No matter how much I'd love to go out with you guys, I really can't. I have an exam tomorrow.  And I have to get a better score coz I already failed the last exam."
 
"Araso. Its just that we missed you already. If only you accepted those dance school scolarships offered to you in Senior year, then you could not be crazy with math today. Aww. I hate math. Good thing, we don't have that yet in Art School." Tiffany stepped out and is about to close the door.
 
"Good luck, Hyo! FIGHTING!" She cheered and closed the door.
 
"Gomaweo! Fighting!" I said loud.
 
If only I accepted those scolarships offered in Senior year. If only.
 
Ofcourse, I do think of that often and regret it but what could I do? Things already happened and I chose to study in a state university to get better jobs after I graduated and in that way I can help my family. I sacrifice what I love doing, what I think I should be doing. Dancing.
 
Concentrate, Hyo. Stop thinking about dancing, let's just study, okay? I told to myself.
 
"Okay. Number 12. The first number is twice the second number. If the sum of the two numbers is"
 
"HYOOOOOOOOYEON!" I can hear Sooyoung shouting and her heavy foot steps running. Then my room's door opened. I stood up immediately.
 
"WHY?! Is there fire?! Omona! Let's get out of here. Wait. Let's get our things. Ohhh. My papers! And my shoes! And my phone! And and"
 
"Yah, Babo-Hyo. Stop packing. Who said that there's a fire?" Sooyoung said.
 
"WHAT?! How can I not panic when you start shouting like a crazy girl out there. Why are you shouting anyway? You scared me." I said.
 
She closed the door and threw a paper to me.
 
"What's this?" I flip the paper.
 

DANCE NOT ONLY WITH YOUR FOOT BUT WITH YOUR HEART. 
JOIN JYP DANCE CREW'S FIRST OPEN DANCE CLASS! 
 
 
Be there and unleash the dancer in you.
 
 
"The dance troupe of Junho is having a dance class. Its for everyone. Me, Yuri and Yoona are attending. Go with us, ne?" Sooyoung said.
 
"You know that I already stopped dancing. Plus, I have a test tomorrow. I really can't go. Sorry." I'm giving her back the poster but she's not getting it.
 
"I think you should go. You're stressing yourself too much. Uhmmm. And there is another session. You can join that." Sooyoung was already at my side pushing me to go.
 
"I'll treat you if you'd go!"
 
"WOOOOW. Really? You're that persistent?" I laughed.
 
"I don't know yet. I would go if there is nothing to do in school. I'll think about it since your gonna treat me. But I probably won't. So don't get your hopes high" I said and smiled. Sooyoung hugged me out of happiness.
 
"Yeeey! You must go, okay? I'll list your name!" She said while hopping towards the door.
 
"And by the way, Yuri, Yoona and I can't go to the second session. We'll be busy that time. BUT I'LL STILL LIST YOU! GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR EXAMS!" She shut the door and run out.
 
"YAH SOOYOUNG!" I yelled back.
 
"Don't list me yet." I just said to myself and stare at the poster and my math paper.
 

Sorry about that nerd opening. :)) Hope that doesn't hinder you from reading the rest. Haha. So here is chapter six. I removed the note here so I can still go on with the number of the chapters. Thanks to my new subscribers! HELLO THERE! >:D< Enjoy reading, everyone. Keep lovin and supporting! Love you all. >:D<