Chapter 5

Let's Start Anew

"Woaaa. You two know each other?" Sunny said.

"He's Junho, the one she met at our school. The one we were teasing her about." Yuri whispered to Sunny but she wishpered it too loud that we all can hear it.

"Yah, Kwon Yuri. Seriously, is that what you call whisper?" I said, trying to hide my embarrasment again.  "By the way, Don't you have a date?", I remembered she said she has another date too.

"Ne! Taeyang Oppa is gonna be here in a moment. I'm soooooo excited." Yuri said all giddy. She might have a kkap dance any moment if she's just not infront of these men.

"So, you're not going to join us tonight?" A tall guy said who looks like an Italian or something.

"Ne. She has her own date. She just went with us to see you guys." Sooyoung butted.

Hmmm. What's with Sooyoung now? Is she acting cute or something? I thought.

"There is my YB. Got to go now. Nice meeting you guys. Please take care of my friends. Girls, call me, okay? I'll see you at our dorm. Annyonghi kyeseyo!" Yuri bowed and so as the boys.

"Chalga, Yuri-ah. Take care. Be home before midnight, neh?" We, girls, said.

Then she went out of the restaurant and ride a black car.

"Wow. She's really pretty." The 'Italian' guy said again.

Just then, the smallest of the boys elbowed him.

"Ehem. Why don't we sit first then we could introduce ourselves? Is that okay?" he said.


And we all sat and start naming ourselves. I was seated at the last seat infront of me was...

"Annyong haseyo. I am Lee Junho. I'm a performing arts student in JYP University. Dancing has always been my passion. Hope we all get to know well."

"Doesn't he look like superstar Rain?" Sunny asked us.

"I know right. I also thought that when I first saw him." Taecyeon answered.

And the two laughed together.

"What's with them?" Yoona asked Nickhun. But Nickhun just shrugged.

After Junho introduced himself, an ajusshi came to our table with a plate full of samgyupsal.

"Waaaa. The food is here." Chansung and Sooyoung said in sync with their eyes targeting the poor meat.


I tried observing around just to keep my attention off from Junho and stop embarrasing myself infront of him.

Beside me was Sooyoung, who is acting weird infront of the 'Italian' boy, Chansung. Her voice is different whenever she's talking to him. But Chansung has been day-dreaming and eating at the same time. He only became listens when Sooyoung talked about Yuri.

Omo. I think he's under Yuri's charm. Poor Sooyoungie. I told to myself.

While Sunny on Sooyoung's other side is using her aegyos to Taecyeon who all has his teeth out the entire time. He seemed to like the cute stuff Sunny was doing even though he looks tough with a beast's body. The two are the opposite of each other from the outside but their personalities seems to click.

Yoona who is in the middle of the group faces Nickhun, whom I don't know if its a man or a girl. He's so preety. His eyes are really big and his eyelashes are long. But his body is somehow big with a face so small.

I don't like flower boys, anyways. I prefer the beasts. I thought, stupidly blushing.

Taeyeon also seem to be happy chatting with his 'friend' Junsu. She mentioned him to us before. She even said that his accent is cute. He's nice though. He even sang to us when he introduced himself. Chincha, he's voice is jjang. No wonder Taeyeon really likes him.

On the other hand, Jessica can't stop giggling infront of Jaebum, the smallest of the boys. He was the one Junho is referring to. The one who ripped his shirt off during the contest.

I'm amused with this guy, really. How can a body so small can move so fast and dance like he's about to fly? I said to myself, remembering the contest where I saw them.

And Jessica looks like she does like him. Jessica who always stare blankly and looks bored all the time is now happy as ever. I just wish that Jaebum is not a chick-magnet because Jessica is the jelous type.

At the opposite end of our row seats Tiffany. She was smiling with her eyes like she always does. And infront of her was Wooyoung who seemed to be floating and kept staring at Tiffany who does not ran out of stories.

"Our Wooyoung doesn't have any experience when it comes to dating, you know?" a sudden deep y voice caught my attention.

"Huh? Huh? Oh." I said quite confuse.

"You kep staring a them. Wouldn't you want to eat?"

"Sure. I love eating." I said without thinking.

"Really? Here have some of this." He chuckled and put samgyupsal on my dish.

"Gomaweoh. Hey, I didn't know that your the group Taeyeon was talking about."

"And I am also surprised that Hyoyeon, a State Univeristy student would go to a group blind date like this. I thought the only thing you do is study."

"Seriously? You think I don't go to this things? We girls also know how to have fun." I said my mouth full of food.

He laughed out loud and the next thing I know is that there is a hand wiping the peices of rice on my face.

"Thank you. I'm such a mess."

"But, you know, I became timid now I'm in college. All I did is study. Unlike when we're in high school where I'm the one who starts the party with my dancing. Aw. Good times. That's why I'm glad to have this group blind date after all. I got to enjoy things again." I said like nothing happened. In that way, I can refrain myself from blushing.

I was waiting for his reply but all he did was smile and look at me. I was drawn from his stare when he lean forward and say,

"You're really cute, aren't you?"