Chapter 9

Let's Start Anew

"Shoes? CHECK!"

"Extra clothes? CHECK!"

"Face towel? CHECK!"

I'm double checking my things like I used to back in my training days. My new college hand bag is now replaced with my old training bag. Its green shade already faded but still I love it. Who would have guess that I can buy myself a Puma bag with my own savings? Well of course it took me years to earn that much. 

"Ahhh. Water? Hmmm. Nope, not here yet", I talked to myself out loud. It's fine though, who could hear me if I'm the only one left at home? I don't have classes today while everyone is out first in the morning busy in their classes or something.

"I should just buy water in their school!!", I feel like going in a field trip or some out of town trip. I don't know, I'm just so excited. I'm going to meet my first love again, dancing.

I zipped my bag and check my watch. It's past noon already. Just enough time to be in JYP University to meet Sooyoung and eat lunch. And so, I headed to the main door, went out and locked the knob with keys on my hand.


"Hey! You're late." Sooyoung called not from a far.

"No. I'm not. Come on, you still have to treat me." I grabbed her hands and we begin to walk.

"Same old place?" Sooyoung asks swaying both of our hands.

"Ne!" I said enthustiastically.

After entering our favorite restaurant, I ordered our favorite, Chajang Myun or Bean Paste Vegetable Noodles. 

"Where will you meet him?" Sooyoung asked from no where.

"What 'him'? It's 'them'; JYP dance troupe, the other trainees and Junho." I blushed saying his name.

"Oh y-yes. I almost forgot that. I guess you'll have the dance class in the dance studio too."

"Yup. That's where you also had yours, right? Is their dance studio fine? Is it better than our school's dance studio?" I suddenly remember our HS dance studio, our hangout place, our home.

"Awww. Look at you, you even miss our dance studio. JYP's studio is big enough though. There are also alot of mirrors, where I can see Chansung everywhere. Ahh. And they also have weights at the side. Hmm. Just imagine Chansung lifting weights...isn't that's so y and--"

"YAH! Sooyoung!" I snapped to her day dreams. "Will you wipe your drool? Eeew. That's gross with the food infront us. Tsk."

  

"Huh? Oh, wow~. Look's delicious!~~" She said and began digging her dish. And I also started eating mine.

"Can you still remember the dance steps I thought you yesterday?" Sooyoung said her bowl half empty.

"Mmmm." I nod and sip the noodles I was eating. I asked Sooyoung to teach me the dance that was taught to them so I can follow easily at today's dance class. 

"Are you sure it will also be the piece they're going to teach me?" I asked while wiping my lips with a tissue. 

"I think so. But I think its quite easy for you. You just learned it too fast. You can probably teach them instead!" She laughed. But I stayed quiet.

"Hey, what's the problem?" She asked as I didn't react to her joke.

"Nothing. Aigoo. Actually, I'm not that confident with my dancing skills anymore. It's been a year since I stopped, you know? I'm not even sure if my body could still move like before. I'm scared that my body would fail me." I said, head down. Sooyoung hold one of my hands.

"Hyo, you're the best dancer I know. You're our dancing queen, remember? No one would not be wow-ed with every groove and pop you make. Believe in yourself, okay? Let's just finish this Chajang Myun and you start your dance class while I'll go to my class that would probably start in ten minutes?" 

"You have class in ten minutes? You should have told me. Let's eat this. Bali!" I attack my food with a speed of a lightning until the bowl is empty.

"Done!" I shouted.

"You're fast! Agh. I'm so full. We should go now." Sooyoung said and paid for our meals.

"Hey, Soo. How about you skip class and join me in the dance class, ne?" I elbowed her while we're on our way back to their campus.

"Since when did you become a bad influence, Miss Geek?" 

"Ha! Who are you calling geek? Then don't. I'm just kidding anyway. Hmm. I think you should go now, it's 2PM already." I said pointing at the gigantic clock infront of their campus' gate.

"WHAAAAAT? I'm sooo late. Bye, Hyo! Good luck with the dance class. Fighting!" And she run for her life leaving me at the front gate. I waved at her good bye.

"BYE! AND THANK YOU FOR THE TREAT!" I shouted.

"What now? I still have half an hour till the dance class to start. I'll be an early bird then." I said to myself. I began to walk to where Sooyoung said where the studio is.

I wandered around and got lost a few times that I have to ask people for directions. 

"You go up that stairs and the first room from the left, that's the dance studio." A girl said as I asked for directions.

"Ohh. Thank you!" I said politely and go to where she pointed.

The moment I step my right foot on the stairs I felt the ground shake, loud music covered the building. Unconsciously, I was going up the stairs like the music is calling me. I was about to open the door completely when I saw five boys in the room grooving in every beat of the music. I decided to close the door but leave a space enough for my eyes to still watch them. 

(A/N: WHAT HYOYEON SAW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlWoEKtmf_o 2PM's practice clip; credits to the owner)

Saliva is forming in my mouth as I watch them wave their bodies and move their pelvis.

Why are they doing this too me? I feel like a ert tensing up. And how can that guy in white dance SO DAMN Y? I thought and fan myself with my right hand. I feel ashamed just for thinking that. But I still keep watching.

They move alot that I can't see their face clearly. If ever they stop moving, their heads are down, if not I can only see their back. I was shocked when Bojangle was played, all of them are facing the direction to where I am watching, still I can't see their faces, their heads are down again. Out of nowhere, the guy in white started pulling his shirt letting me have a peek on his body. Once again, blood is forming on my cheeks and sweat on my nape. 

Why do I think I've seen that abs already? Shizz. Am I really a ert or what?

Then the music stopped. Darn, I got to get out of here. What will they think if they see me her peeking through the door? I-MUST-GET-OUT-OF-THIS-PLACE-IMMEDIATELY. I told myself. I turned around and am about to walk on tiptoe when the wind blew the hair out of my face. I hear the door opened. 

"Who's that?" A guy called.

BUSTED.

"Hyung, I think we're being spied." The same voice said,

Err. I'm pissed. How can I be a spy? So I turn around to them and opened my mouth to clear myself. But I was cutted off by the one in white tee.

"Oh. Hyoyeon, you're early!" Junho exclaimed.