Chapter 3

Let's Start Anew

 

Through out the day Yoona, Yuri and Sooyoung won't let go of me about Junho.
 
"How many times should I tell you girls, that I just met him while watching their group dance?"
 
"But why did he walk you to our meeting place?" Yoona said with her big eyes on me.
 
"Yeah! Maybe you are meeting him not us." Yuri teased.
 
"Ugh, here we go again. He walked me to our meeting place because he had a class there. And its my first time meeting him today. Aigooo. NEXT TOPIC PLEASE." I said irritably.
 
"Fine. Let's stop bugging her, girls. Anyway, I have class with him on Monday." Sooyoung said and winked to Yoona and Yuri.
 
The three of them giggled.
 
"What?!" I almost yelled.
 
"Nothing. Let's just meet the others, okay?" Yuri said.
 
 

At the mall, we saw five noisy girls in a circle. The seem to not mind the people staring and passing through them.
 
"Excuse me girls. You're blocking the way." I said in low voice and slap their butts like I always did.
 
"Waaaa. Hyoyeon!" They all shouted.
 
"And Yuri, Sooyoung and Yoona too!"
 
The nine of us make a commotion in the mall. It took a while for all nine of us to calm down.
 
"Guys, listen up. We're planning for our group to have a group blind date with the group of my friend. Remember, Junsu?" Taeyeon said, the eldest of our group and who also stand as our leader.
 
"Ne. Junsu the one with the angelic voice and the love of your life." Tiffany answered.
 
"Yah! We're just friends, you know." Taeyeon defended herself.
 
"What? It's not that I said you two are dating or something." Tiffany said back.
 
"Wait. Didn't you say that there are seven guys, how's that? We're nine, right?" Sunny said after counting us again. 
 
"Sunny unnie, it's fine. Yonghwa oppa might get jelous again. So I won't go to the date." Seohyun giggled.
 
"Ohh. We forgot that our maknae has a love life already. Been faster than her Unnies." Jessica said as she brush Seohyun's hair.
 
"Count me out too." Yuri said.
 
"WHY?!" Jessica said in high note, gaining back her conciousness.
 
"I know why. It's because of Taeyang oppa." Yoona interupted.
 
Yuri just giggled and poke Yoona.
 
"So are we set? No more backing up?" Taeyeon confirmed.
 
"Hey, Hyo. How about your Junho?" Sooyoung teased as she elbowed me.
 
"What Junho? Who Junho?!" The girls are in commotion again.
 
"Sooyoungie!! What are saying?! I just met that guy in their school a while ago.He's nothing special. Count me in, okay?" I said, my face completely red.
 
"Okay then. I guess we are set. It's on Saturday night, 7:00PM. So let's be on our dorm by five because I know you have so many prepartions like always." Taeyeon announced.
 
"NE!" all of us said.
 
"Can we go eat now?" Yoona said with that alligator teeth again.
 
We all laughed and start walking to eat some food.
 

Hello there again! How are you guys? Sorry. It's been a while since I said I'll update.

I've been busy these days with birthday parties and out of town outings. \:D/

Anyway, here is chapter 3. ENJOY READING! >:D< 8-)

NOTE: This fanfic would only have Hyoyeon's point of view. Or maybe the girls/SNSD POV, IDK. I haven't decide on that yet. lol. I won't have any of the boys POV here. That's all. :)