Chapter 7

Let's Start Anew

I am sitting at the middle of the class laughing with my college friends and classmates. We are just waiting for our professor who already has our checked Algebra exams.

. . .

The class become incredibly quiet when we hear shoes dragging on the floor tiles. One of our classmate came running to our room.

"He's here! And so are our papers! Hurry! Settle!" the guy shouted his lung out.

That was our signal. We all setteled down and prepared ourselves in our seats. 

On my right, my friend Onew kept shaking his knees like a crazy man. I can feel the tension in his body. My left seatmate on the other hand, Min, is busy nail biting. She goes from one nail to the other.

"Wow, guys. Really, you two know how to make a nervous person become more nervous." I told them. But they just look at me and continue doing it.

The test was not easy, so I can't blame them. The whole exam is problem solving and there is no way you can guess answers. I might not have been able to answer anything if I was not able to study. Thank you, Maknae. I owe you one.

"Class, I'm done checking your second long exam. And sadly, only half of the class passed." our professor, whom we liked for his humor entered our room with papers tucked on his right hand and chest.

"SIR, ARE YOU KIDDING?!"

"THERE IS NO CHANCE I'M GONNA PASS."

"I WISH I'M PART OF THAT HALF."

"OMO. MY MOM'S GONNA KILL ME."

The class is in an uproar state. We are all worried sick of the result of our exams. 

Lord, please let me pass this time. I prayed. If I fail this exam, I'm seriously doomed.

The professor starts giving back our papers. He began at our row. After a while, he is already handing the exam to the boy infront of me. I can feel my heart beats fast like the engine of a racing car. It could pop out anytime. Prof. Boom is now standing infront of me. He look into my eyes and smirk.

"Ewwww. Seon saeng nim, stop looking at me like that. I don't know if I'd be nervous or if I'd puke," I mumbled.

He put my paper with its face down on top of my table. I glance at the blank space of my paper and looked back to Prof. Boom for assurance if should look at it now or just at home. He smiled at me widely.

Gulp. I shut my eyes and flip my paper slowly.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA." I jumped out of my chair the moment I saw the big fat A- on my paper. I hugged the person infront of me, whom I don't even know who he is and begin to dance like a drok. The guy froze and just watch me with his small eyes.

"Congratulations, Ms. Kim! You improved alot." Prof. Boom said.

"For the information of everyone, Hyoyeon got the second highest score." He announced.

"Wow, Hyo! Congratulations." many of my classmates said.

"Okay, guys, settle down. You know I have more papers in my hand. And Ms. Kim you can calm down now." He said and begin giving papers again.

I let go of my hand from the man I was hugging.

"Mianhe." I said to him.

"I-It's okay." He said.

"Uhmm. Congratulations by the way." He quickly said.

I smiled at him and said, "Thank you!" The smile on my face not removed. I sat back at my chair and stared at my paper. I cannot belive this. 

Lord, thank you. Really. Thank you. I prayed.


I'm on my way back to our dorm with a plastic of bibimbap and fried chicken. And also some roasted sweet potatoes for maknae. I'm making up with the girls for not going out with them the other day and also I want to celebrate for passing my exam.

The elevator opened and I walked to the third room from the right.

"Kids!" I shouted as I open the door.

"Look what I have." I'm removing my shoes and shake the plastic in my hands.

"Is that chicken?" Yoona came running. And so is Sooyoung and Seohyun.

"No, its goguma!" Seohyun help me grab the plastics.

"Hyo, what's the occasion?" Sooyoung asked as we go to the kitchen.

"Where are the others? KIDS! BIBIMBAP AND CHICKEN HERE!" I shouted and everyone went out of their rooms.

"Wow. You bought this, Hyo? What's the occasion?" Taeyeon asked again.

"I want to make up to you girls for the last time you went out without me. And guess what, I passed my Math exam!" I told them. I jumped and grouped hugged them all.

"Congratulations, Unnie!" Seohyun said.

"Thank you, Maknae. I could have not done it without you. And for that, all the goguma is yours."

"Chon mal yo, Unnie? Thank youuuu!" She squeled and hugged me. 

"Yup. So prepare the table. I'm just go change." I ordered and went straight to my room.

Instead of going to my closet, I go for my drawer and see the poster Sooyoung gave me.

****You'd better run, run, run, run, run.****

My phone is ringing. I jump and roll to my bed like a ninja. I grab my purse then my phone. An unknown number is calling. (A/N: Imagine NigaHiga here. lol. Check Niga Higa on youtube, he's the bomb! lol)

"Yoboseyo?" I hit the answer button.

"Hyoyeon-shi?" a manly and charasmatic voice on the other line. 


 

**Sorry for the late update. And sorry if there is no JunHyo moment yet. :| I'm not lovin this chapter either.