Chapter 4

Let's Start Anew

It's 6:30 in the evening and we're not all ready yet. The dorm is in a mess.

 
I'm re-applying some face powder, Sooyoung is applying some lotion, Jessica is putting mascarra on her eyelashes, while Sunny is stucked in choosing a dress and Tiffany is putting some blush on.
(A/N : Based on Beautiful Girls MV; link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH7FECPILcc)
 
After spraying some perfume on her body, Taeyeon stood up. 
 
"Girls, let's go! We don't want to be late." Taeyeon said all dressed up.
 
"Wait, 5 minutes!" Yuri said, tangled in her necklace.
 
"Yah! Yuri-ah! Why are you preparing yourself up, I thought you're not going?" said Taeyeon, all shocked.
 
"I also have a date later 8:00 PM, but I'll go with you first. I also want to see those guys." said Yuri as she smiled. 
 
"Araso, araso. Just be fast, okay?"
 
"Ne, Unnie."
 

And we're all ready.

 

 
We all head out and ride the van owned by the dad of Sunny. We then stopped in a restaurant where we saw 7 guys all ready, seating in a row.
 
So that's them, I thought, we all thought.
 
We all go in the restaurant as we check each other out if there is some clothing malfunction anywhere. As we walk towards the seven guys, I saw a familiar face on one of the boys. His smile and eyes are familiar that I kept staring at him. He saw me and smiled again. Just then, Sooyoung who is beside me elbowed me again. 
 
"Is that him?" she wisphered.
 
"Who him?" I wishphered back.
 
We failed to notice that we're already in front of the boys. They all stood up.
 
"Mianhamnida, if we kept you waiting." Taeyeon said.
 
"No, its okay Taeyeon-sshi. You girls are really pretty." a guy with a dialect accent said.
 
The moment he said that we all blushed and can just say "Kamsahamnida" and bowed.
 
"Let's greet them, girls. Hana, dul, set."
 
"Annyong haseyo." we all said and then bowed.
 
"So nyuh shi dae imnida." I said alone loudly. 
 
Oh my. What am I thinking. This is so embarrasing, I thought. 
 
They all turn to me and laughed loudly.
 
"Mianhe. Mianhe." I said and just laughed too.
 
"Omo. Our Hyoyeon is nervous. I wonder why." Tiffany said and giggled.
 
"I am not." I said shyly.
 
"We call ourselves So nyuh shi dae back in High School. I guess Hyo just missed the old times." Taeyeon said like a mother protecting me. 
 
"It's okay, we also named our group when we are in High School. We're 2PM! Right guys?" The familiar guy infront of me said.
 
"Ne! 2PM imnida!" The boys said while doing some gestures with their hands. After doing that, the familiar guy smiled at me.
 
"It's good to see you again, Hyoyeon-shi!" the guy infront of me said again.
 

Okay, time for my footnote again. :))

Here is a quick peek for chapter 5. So it's a bit short. :| Enjoy reading!

I'll update soon as I finish the next next chapter. I really want to post a chapter after I'm done with the chapter ahead. :)) Please bear with me. :))

PS. I love the photo above. I love Beautiful Girls MV. I love Hyoyeon's outfit the most. <3

 

NOTE: This fanfic would only have Hyoyeon's point of view. Or maybe the girls/SNSD POV, IDK. I haven't decide on that yet. lol. I won't have any of the boys POV here. That's all. :)