Chapter 28

Let's Start Anew

Just one fun chapter for you all. :) Hope you like it. ^^

I'll just post the date and Hyo's choreo next chapter. :)


 

                The moment I opened the door of our apartment, I knew I lost track of time. The dorm was questionably quite and dark, except for the flick of light coming from the other rooms.

                ‘The girls are probably getting ready to sleep.’ I thought.

                So, carefully I slipped into my flops and tiptoed my way to my room. Seohyun’s already sleeping on her bed with the same position she’s been insisting us to do, but of course none of us dare to do it. Ready to pass out, I flop onto my comfortable and fluffy bed with my arms wide open. But then just when my body hit the bed, I felt something move to my side.

                ‘What am I thinking? There’s no such this as ghost.’ I tried to push the thought off my mind.

                I closed my eyes and began rethinking of what Junho had told me, wishing this would let me fall asleep. But then again, I felt the bed bound, which is weird since I didn’t even move an inch. I turned my head to the side and slowly opened my eyes while praying my guess isn’t true.

                ‘There is no ghost… No ghost.’ I repeatedly told myself.

                “No gho----Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!” I yelped.

                ….

                ….

                ….

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrca69LNY11qlocax.png

                If this is a dream, it is a nightmare.

                Instantly, I grabbed my pillow and began hitting the creature with all my strength while mumbling words that doesn’t even made sense.

 

                Then I saw Seohyun sat up from sleep. “Unnie, what’s wrong?” She asked, rubbing her eyes in the process.

                 “Seohyun-ah...” I almost cried. I run to her side as fast as I can as I carry the pillow with me. “There’s…something…on my bed.”

                “Huh?” She looked at the opposite side of the room where my bed is located. “But—“

                “There’s a ghost, Seohyun-ah. Omaygah, don’t look!” I covered my face with my pillow, refusing to take another glance at the scary creature.

                “Unnie, that’s not a ghost. Look.” Seohyun told me and pulled the pillow out of my face.

                “Hyoyeon-ah~~” A low and husky voice called me. I gulped down the lump in my throat and began to slowly open my eyes once again.

                …

                …

                …

                 http://i2.asntown.net/h2/Korea/7/hilarious-faces/Sooyoung.jpg

                “Umma!!!” I cried. I snatched the pillow from Seohyun and was about to attack again when the crazy creature and Seohyun burst out laughing.

                “Soo---young?!” I tried looking at her face through the light coming from our window.

                “Ne.” She said in between her giggles.

                “Aish! You…” I began hitting her with the pillow nonstop. “You’ve scared me to death, you know?! I almost got a heart attack!! Have you seen that face on a mirror!! Asdfghjkl!!”

                “Araso, araso. Stop, now.” She said, blocking all my attacks.

                “Sooyoung unnie, please don’t do that again. Your face is really scary when you do that.” Maknae said as a matter of fact as she tried to hold in her laughter.

                “That’s the scariest thing I had ever seen my entire life. Swear. And what the heck are you doing on my bed? How can I sleep now? Chincha.” I told her with anger and fear still in my voice. The image keeps replaying on my mind. And I know for a fact, that even if I close my eyes, her face would still appear.

                “I was actually waiting for you. Well, the other girls are supposed to be here too, but they chickened out.” She said. The girls were probably still sorry for what had happened over the phone with Junho and doesn’t want to talk to me about it. “So, we just saw you outside with Junho a while ago. And I was hoping you could, like, tell me what happened or something?”

                “You watched us again from the dorm’s window? Wow, stalker much?”I joked.

                “Uhh..not really.” She shook her head. “You were shamelessly doing PDA on the street, and as you know it is not hard to get our attention.”

                “What? That’s not PDA. We were just hugging, that’s all.” I blushed as the thought of all the cuddles I shared with Junho that evening come to my mind.

                “And that counts as PDA. Duh? So…don’t tell me you’re not yet together with all that ants cringing with your sweetness.” She teased.

                “Ahh…no. We’re not.” I lowered down my head as I know what their reaction would be.

                “WHAT?!” Both Seohyun and Sooyoung gasped. Disbelief and disappointment painted on their face.

                “But why, unnie?” Seohyun asked.

                “Well, he told me he doesn’t like me, but he loves me instead.” I recalled. “But, I said, ‘I don’t know.’ Then he told me it was okay and he’ll wait for my answer. Like that, so we’re not girlfriend-boyfriend or something.” I told them with all honesty.

                “So you’re telling us that this guy told you he loves you and will wait for you and you just told him you don’t know?” Sooyoung basically repeated what I told her. “I can’t believe you…”

                “Trust me, Soo. You don’t know how my heart felt when he said all of that. It’s just that, things happened so fast. Thoughts began to fly around me. I was so confused. My mind and emotions we’re totally mixed up. I don’t know, really.” I ran my hands to my hair, trying to get a grip of my head.

                “Hyoyeon-ah,” Soo held my hands to hers. “Just answer me, honestly.” I nodded my head. “Do you, love Junho?”

                “Soo. I…I’m…I’m not sure. I’m sorry” I stuttered.

                Silence began to replenish the room. Sooyoung just looked at me questionably.

                “But unnie, I have a question.” Seohyun suddenly butted in. “What’s the difference between like and love?”

                Sooyoung must have been taken aback with that unexpected question, but I wasn’t.

                “I’ve been asking the same question too, maknae.” I faced her. “And I guess, love is much more than like? Because when you like someone, you admire his appearance, his presence, his aura, his eyes, his body, the way he dance, his voice and just anything you think is admirable.”

                Now, both Sooyoung and Seohyun looked at me questionably. Their eyes wide open and they listen to me attentively, like I’m a teacher in class.

                “But love,” I continued. “is adoring someone. Not only his looks or his talents or his attitude, but you adore him as him, as a whole, no question asked. You don’t have to pretend to be someone else when you’re with him. You don’t mind stopping time just to be with him. You do something stupid with him and you think it was fun. And you just feel protected and comfortable in his arms.” Then my lips lifted and I smiled, unknowingly. “Wait, what am I saying? You’re supposed to be the one who knows more about this, maknae-ah.”

                Seohyun smiled at me. “And my answer is not much different from yours, Unnie.”

                “Wait.” Sooyoung blurted and pulled me to face her. “Let me get this right away. I’ll ask you again, Hyo. Do…you…love…Junho?” She asked, telling each word slowly for me to understand.

                My smile widened, things started to make sense. “I think,” I looked her in the eyess. “I do.”



Hihihi. I'm trolling because of Sooyoung.

Sorry about the random post. :))

Anyway, BELATED BIRTHDAY TO EMPEROR LEE JUNHO. \(^___^)/

Why are you so damn y and cute at the same time?

image
COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, AND SHARE LOVE! <3