Chapter 10

Let's Start Anew

"Who's that?" A guy called.

BUSTED.

            "Hyung, I think we're being spied." The same voice said,

            Err. I'm pissed. How can I be a spy? So I turn around to them and opened my mouth to clear myself. But I was cutted off by the one in white tee.

            "Oh. Hyoyeon, you're early!" Junho exclaimed.

            “Chansung, it’s not right to call Hyoyeon-shi a spy.” Taecyeon hit the big guy’s head.

            “Ow! Hyung, that hurts! Sorry for calling you a spy, Noona,” Chansung said while rubbing his head.

            “It’s okay. But you know, I’m really not a spy. And there’s no need calling me Noona. I’m not that old, aren’t I?” I corrected and wipe the sweat on my nape. Eish, their aura makes me sweat

“Ne!” Junhyo said like he’s the one being asked.

            He started walking at my direction. Omo, I can’t breathe. Don’t come near me, please. I think, I’ll faint if you come beside me.

            “Hyo, come inside. It’s warmer here,” He said as he put his hands on my back and lead me inside their studio. The touch of his hand gives a tiny electric shock on my spines but that didn’t bother me instead, I smiled and followed him.

            “You already know them right? You met them in the group date. Taecyeon Hyung, Wooyoung Hyung, Junsu Hyung and Chansung,” He pointed at each of them now that we’re inside the warm studio.

            “Ne. Annyeonghaseyo,” I bowed a ninety degree and greeted them politely and they did the same.

            “Hyo, you mind if we go first? We still have classes to catch up on. But it’s nice meeting you again,” Junsu oppa said and the four guys began packing their bags.

            I’m surprised and speechless. ‘Where are they going?’ keep going through my mind. They then start man hugging, or what they call bro-hug or whatever, Junho one by one.

            How do you do that?I was secretly copying them. Taec saw me and is now holding his laughter. I stopped myself. Waaa. Why do I always embarrass myself in front these boys?

             “You’re really serious about the bet, huh? You should do well, then,” I heard Wooyoung murmur to Junho’s ear as he was the last one to hug him good bye. Both of them let out a short laugh.

That was weird,I thought.

            After saying goodbye to Junho, all the four masculine men proceed to me. “See you next time, Hyoyeon-shi!”

            “Me too, I hope to see you next time. Bye,” I bowed to them again and they did to. And in seconds, just two people are left in the spacious dance studio; me and Junho.  

            The latter then go to the corner where the speaker is located. He’s browsing through a black classic ipod that is connected through the speakers. While I proceed to where his stuff is located and drop off my bag beside his. I took out my dancing shoes and replace my blue high heels with them.

            “Junho-shi.” I called, not looking at him instead focusing on tying my shoe laces.

            “Ne, Hyoyeon-shi?”

            “I understand that Chansung and the others have classes, but where are your other members? Aren’t they suppose to be here and help you accommodate the dance class?”

            “The members, you say? They’re recently busy with their school activities and projects. In fact, we cancelled are training today. But the five of us, a while ago, just had a quick rehearsal for our upcoming recital.”

            “Huh? So you’re teaching alone?”

            “Ne.”

            “Hmm. That’s unfair on your part, don’t you think?”

            “It’s okay. I can handle it.”

            He looked at me and smiles that cutest smile again.  Aww, I miss that. A part of me says. What the?Get grip of yourself, Hyoyeon-ah. Another part opposes. I check my watch as an excuse to not look at him and be drawn to his smile. It’s 3:15PM.

            “Junho, it’s 3:15 already.”

            “Really? Let’s start, then.” He stood up and stretched his elbows.

            “We will start already? But the other trainees are not yet here. Will we not wait for them?” I’m somehow worried for those who will be late. I know how hard to catch up with steps that are taught beforehand.

            “Who others?” he sounds confused.

            “The other people who will participate in your class. We should just wait for them.”

            “But there are no other people who will come. It’s a special dance class for you, remember?” he said while stretching his head to the side with his left hand.

            “But I thought—“

            “Let’s start now, okay? We’ll begin by stretching.”

            That instant, he is already standing next to me. He then reach for my left wrist and raise it up to my head.

            “We’ll stretch from head to toe so that we can avoid injuries. You put your hands on your head and press it to the side.”

            He put my hand on top my head and I did what he said. He let go of my wrist and start counting. Its weird but I can still feel his hand even though I know it’s not there anymore.

            “Good. Then to the right. One, two, three, four…”

            “...five, six, seven, eight.” I joined in his chant enthusiastically. He faces me in that position and smile. I smiled back.

            I don’t know, but I become excited just thinking that I would dance again.

            I'm counting on you, Junho. Please help me find my lost passion.


 

@isabelle, there you go. Just what you said, only the two of them in the dance class. Heehee.

Thank you subscribers and commenters! You're the best. :-bd >:D<

I'm accepting ideas from my readers. Please comment in private if you have some ideas you want to include in this story. So to those silent readers, its about time to share your thoughts, ne? :)