Chapter 24

Let's Start Anew

 

                That deep and y voice, I heard it again, it made me froze from where I am seated.

                “Yoboseyo? Hyoyeon, it’s me.” Junho spoke.

                No one dare to speak nor move nor make any sound.

                “You still there? Hello?” He said again when no one answered.

                Just then, the impatient Jessica snatched the iPad away from Sooyoung and began typing something.

                Talk to him or we’ll spill the beans: that you like him.The ice princess warned me through the screen.

                I grind my teeth unable to decide on whether to speak or not. How can I be able to talk to him if all of my friends can hear our conversation? TT_TT

                “Hi, Junho,” Noooooo!! I shook my head, pleading real hard.

                “…” There was a pause. “Isn’t this Hyoyeon? Wait, I’ll put Chansung on…” Junho seemed to notice the difference of the voice.

                “Wait,” Tiffany quickly said. “I just have something fast to ask you,” Fany smirked at me with a spark in her eyes.

                “What is it?” I can hear the seriousness on his voice. I’ve never heard of that tone before. It really makes me wonder if he ever been this serious like when I saw him alone at the dancing studio.

                “What do you think of Hyoyeon?” Fany continued.

                “Is she hearing this?” He asked. Yes, I can.

                “No,” Fany lied. But, I can hear everything. I wanted to protest and just tell the truth but Yuri and Sooyoung are holding me down, telling me to just listen and keep quiet for a while.

                “To be honest,” he began to talk again.He hates me, I know it. I shut my eyes, preparing myself for the worst.

                “I think Hyo’s very interesting person,” he admitted. “And funny too.” The girls giggled. “She has so many charms. And she never fails to surprise me every time.”

                “Isn’t she pretty?” It was Taeyeon who asked this time. Does she really have to ask this? -_-

                “Yes.” He said without any delay. “And very cute. I think she likes to act cool and tough, but I think she’s naturally cute. She’s even cuter when she gets pissed off and teased.” He chuckled, while the girls nodded in agreement. He’s thinking all the prank he pulled, isn’t he? Unconsciously, my lips lifted and formed a smile.

                “See,” Seohyun wisphered to my ear. “Don’t assume what he thinks of you.”

                Maybe, she’s right.

                “Junho oppa,” Seohyun talked to the phone.

                “Ne?” He answered.

                “I know I’m not in the position to ask this, but since we’re already talking about Hyo unnie, do you…happen…to like her?” She frankly asked. I was taken a back with the bluntness of the maknae, and the girls also gasped, quite surprise.

                “Ahmmm…” He thought for a while.

                He hates me. He really hates me for thinking this long.

                “I…” my heartbeat pounded fast again. “I don’t think I like her. Hyoyeon, she’s---”

                I ended the call. I can’t listen to what he’ll say next.

                Defeated, hopeless, broken, that’s what I felt, like my heart is shattered into pieces. I know this is going to happen. I should have not got my hopes high in the first place.

                The girls began to circle on me and hold my hand. But I kept my head up, giving them a smile, an assuring but fake one.

                “I’m okay, don’t worry.”

 


 

Bright, choding, funny, all-smiles, that's the Hyoyeon we all know.

But not everyone likes her, and I don't get why. Hyo's awsome and we love her no matter what. <3

 

Hello, guys! :) Here's a quick chapter for all of you.

 I really get dipressed typing the last part though. 3

 I'll be back with a better one, promise

Anyway, leave a comment. Tell me what you think and feel. It will make me happy.

Again, thank you readers, subscribers and those who never fails to leave a comment. Love you all. >:D<

 

P.S. Thank you @hedayuredzuan, for my 4444th view! <3 Yieee.

(LOL at Junho on the GIF. Gah. ((((: )