Chapter 22

Let's Start Anew

            Same question filled my head that morning.

             What’s the other side of the story?

             What really happened to them back then?

            I feel like my head will burst from too much thinking about the things I felt yesterday and now, with these questions DooJoon left me. Not to add the thesis paper I should start writing and the choreography I will be teaching.

            “Aigoooooo~” I sighed and put my fingers on my temples and massage them as I continue to walk. I decided to go to the dance studio even if it’s too early for our practice. I want to clear my mind for once. I just what to dance and forget everything. Everything, even this throbbing feeling in my chest.

            I went up slowly in this familiar staircase and like the first time I did, I can feel the vibration of the loud music played from the stereo inside the studio. I think it’s déjà vu. I found myself peeking again through the small space in between the doorway. (A/N: Refer to Chapter 9 :D)

            There he was, the man that makes my heart skip, standing in the middle of the room, looking intensely at himself on the mirror. I never saw him this serious. I always have this image of him of a child, who smiles brightly whenever we meet. And just when I thought that he’s going to punch the reflection in front him, he smiles my favourite smile and began moving his arms with unison of his feet. Though he keeps his head down, I can clearly see the glow on his face.

(A/N:  Dance part is from 7:30 – 8:10, http://youtu.be/8I7J9U48OdU?t=7m28s. Okay, just imagine his dancing this in our perspective. Haha. And of course, Yunho is not included in the scene.)

            The way he dance just makes me feels good. God knows how I wanted to get up there and dance with him but my body stiffened on its place, leaving me there contented just by watching until he throw his blazer in the air. And before he can lift his head up, I quickly hid myself and went down the stairs. With my hands on my chest, I found myself smiling widely like an insane person.

            “Annyeonghaseyo Hyoyeon Unnie!” Nicole startled me. “You look happy. What happened?” She asked.

            She didn’t just saw me smiling by myself, right?

            “Oh you’re here. Me? Happy? Aniyo, I’m not that crazy to smile by myself.” I babbled. Nicole probably thought I’m weird, I can tell by her stares.

            “Nevermind, unnie. Let’s just go up. Come on.”

            “Wait. Wait. I…I don’t…” I want to calm my heart first before I see him again. But it’s too late. Nicole’s already pulling me with her to the studio.

            “Annyeonghaseyo, Junho oppa.” Nicole greeted him cutely. Oppa? I just shiver of the thought of calling him that.

            “Nicole, annyeong. Are you ready to teach your choreo later?” He greeted and asked her back.

            “Ne, oppa. Jia unnie and I worked hard for it.” She did again her aegyo. Can’t she talk like a normal person? I thought.

            “Great! Wait, is that Hyoyeon? Annyeong Hyo! You really are early.”

            “Like I said, I’ll be early today.” I smiled awkwardly, trying my best not to look at him.

            “Hello guys!” Junsu also entered the studio. And one member after the other, the room was filled with noise of the group. And when everyone is present, we gathered up to the dancing floor and began to warm up and stretch.

            “The organizers of the contest will be here any moment. They’ll be getting some clips of us, so we have to do our best.” Nickhun announced.

            “But since they’re not here yet, how about Nicole and Jia, you teach the dance you made?” Wooyoung suggested. The two immediately positioned themselves in front of the group and began explaining things.

            “What we choreographed is called Jazz Funk. It’s a bit girlish, but the boys can still follow for sure.” Jia explained.

            Nicole and Jia then began to teach us the dance they made. It’s quite easy though, Sooyoung and I really got it fast but the 2PM boys are having a hard time. I bit my lips to suppress the laugh upon watching Junho tried doing some chest pump and booty shake.

            Gah, I didn’t know his is even bigger than mine. Hahahaha. I laughed on my mind. I am trying to control myself, while Sooyoung’s really having a great time making fun of Chansung and the other boys.

            “Unnie, Junho oppa really has a big , don’t you think?” She whispered.

            “Pwahahahahahaahahahaha.” And there, I can’t hold it anymore I laughed to my heart’s content. “You bet. Look at him.” I pointed.

            “Oh.” I gasped. I didn’t know Nicole was in the picture, she was teaching Junho. She held his hand and placed them at the right position, touching him everywhere. She even has her body near him which makes my hands into a fist. I just want to pull her off of him. And the way he watched her do the booty shake, my blood began to boil.

            “Easy. You might eat them with those glares.” Sooyoung woke me up from the reality. Why am I feeling angry? They’re just learning the dance and all but what’s with this hatred?

            “Jealous?” It was Sooyoung again.

            “No.” I quickly said. Jealousy? Is it really about this? But I should not be jealous, I don’t even like Junho… Wait, do I?

            “Hyo-rang, you’re the only one who does not know it.”

            “What’s that?” I whisphered. “Junho and Nicole are dating?” I asked even if my heart stings a bit.

            “No, silly.” She poked me. “That, you like Junho. The girls already know it. What we don’t know is, if you already love him.”

            “Huuuuuuul! What are you talking about? I don’t love him.” I said in defence.

            “You may not love him yet, but we’re sure you do like him. A lot actually. And just as we thought you haven’t realize it yet.” She frankly told me.

            I stayed quiet for a while. Absorbing everything she told me. Yes, I know, the girls know me more than I know myself. They know how I miss the stage and performing. But since when did they know that I’m already starting to like Junho.

            But do I really like him? I looked to the guy my heart was pointing to, and then suddenly, everything comes to a stop.

            “Just quit thinking, okay? Listen to your heart. The answer’s there.” Soo spoke softly.

            And then, that person looked me into the eye and gave me an assuring smile. My heart pounds fast, faster that it could ever be and that’s when I accepted everything Sooyoung said. I may not know when did this feeling start, but I’m sure Junho’s someone special. 



Finally, Hyo already acknowledge her feelings. :")))

Yes, I know its a bit short. But just to let you know, we're already in the middle of the story.

Haha, so we have a long way to go still. But you'll stay with me till the end, right? ;)

BTW, can someone tell me if Junho will be in the SNSD Olympics on Dream Team? LOL, shipper mode on!

Thank you for reading! Comments and subscriptions are always appreciated.

Love ya'll. >:D< :*

 

P.S. My classes will ressume this week so please forgive me if I'll be updating late again.